Thread: Beeping noise from speakers

Beeping noise from speakers

I purchased a Pc last month. I normally access my system for gaming, internet surfing, downloading songs and especially for chatting. The OS installed in my PC is Windows 7.But I came across a strange issue while I was accessing my system. I heard a constant beeping noise from the speakers. I am unable to stop that. I tried a lot but failed to do that. This beep sound is irritating me a lot. I don’t know the exact reason for the issue. Is anyone aware about such issues? If yes then please help me out.

Re: Beeping noise from speakers

The issue that you posted is not complicated. I will try my level best to help you as much as possible. It is normally difficult to identify the exact cause for such issues. To overcome the issue I would recommend you to mute the sound from your computer. Also check that the speakers are on and windows volume is off. Check that the speakers are properly plugged to your system. Perform all the steps that I have mentioned and I think your issue will be solved.

I am very grateful to you for interacting with me to overcome the issue. As I am not having much technical knowledge due to this I am finding the issue more complicated. When I mute the speakers I can’t hear anything. I don’t know how to fix this issue. I also checked that the speakers are properly plugged to my system but even after doing that the issue remained that same as it was initially. Do you know any other solution to overcome the issue? If yes then please do the needful.

The issue that you have posted is quite interesting. There can be several reasons for such issues. Many people have encountered such issues before but now it has been solved. Such issues are normally due to some internal errors in your system. To get rid from such issues I would recommend you to re-install the Realtek drivers in your system. Re-installation will clear all the errors and you won’t face such issues again. Try this solution and let me know about the consequences.

As suggested by you I re-installed the Realtek drivers. After that I rebooted my system but still the issue was existing, I don’t know how to solve this problem. I thought re-installations will solve the issue but it is not so. As I am not much aware about such issues due to which I am facing it difficult to overcome the issue. Are you aware about any other solution that can help me? Is it possible to solve the issue? If yes then tell me about the exact solution.

After I read your post I came to know about your issue. As you said that your system is having the Os Windows 7 so it becomes much easier to overcome the issue. Your issue can be easily solved with the help of an application. According to me to overcome the issue you need to download the application Volume mixer. Using this application we can turn off certain application that creates sounds. Do that thing one by one and your issue will be solved and you will also came to know the exact souse of the issue.

Thanks a lot for all the responses and suggestions that you have given me to overcome the issue. Your suggestion helped me a lot to solve the issue. Previously I had discussed this issue with my colleagues but they could not help me to overcome the issue. You are the first person who supported and helped me. The application that you specified helped me to solve the issue and I also came to know the exact reason for the issue. The issue that was irritating me has been solved now. It was not possible to solve the issue without your advice.