Thread: Hard Drive giving some Critical Errors

Hard Drive giving some Critical Errors

I am facing a strange problem here and I need to know some solutions out of it. Everything i did was to write in Word with Internet Explorer page open in the background to a wiki page for Harry Potter, when the system begins to close sharply down, in a nutshell the Word of asking if I wanted to save before all the close. Upon restart, the desktop was gone except for a few system icons and a new shortcut Windows Recovery, "the same" Windows Recovery "program of self-initiation and 'scan my system for errors "Search for 1 to 2 errors in each brief" category "that appear before the proclamation of Red Alert in the information about the program, errors in a Popup Window tab varies from yellow to red and also the thing is that My 'Task Manager' has been "disabled by the administrator of a sudden, and at the bottom right of the taskbar notification bubble appeared saying windows error:" Critical Error Critical hard drive error. Run a system diagnostic utility to check hard drive for errors. Windows can not find hard disk space. Hard drive error 'After a few moments later another bubble saying. " Clusters damaged hard drive detected ' After the program "Windows Recovery" disappeared after a few moments, if Fix Problems "was not selected, an error dialog box appeared saying: Hard Drive Failure Windows has encountered a problem with one or more installed IDE / SATA hard drives. You need to restart the system. The notification dialog box first at the beginning, which was maintained at all I was watching a little "IntelAudioStudio 'error that says:" Sonic focus preset file not found (PRESET.2SFB)

Re: Hard Drive giving some Critical Errors

Possibly an entry of Trojan in the system and hence it is giving you such kind of problem here, so that’s what I wanted to say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion here also one more thing that I would like to specify here is that the Trojan might be belonging to the Fake Alert family and hence the sudden shutdown of the system is probably one of the main reasons why mbr rootkits gets installed in your system so that’s what I am saying here be careful of the problem that has been given here and hence do something to get rid of such kind of problems in the system, so hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

See the windows recovery program that you are getting is a kind of fake program and hence you have to be better be careful of such kind of programs in the section, so what I am saying here is that do not allow the existence of such kind of programs in the system and protect your system with a good firewall from where you can save the system from getting damaged with this kind of problem so better be careful of the problems that I have listed down here and take some precautionary measures to get rid out of it.

Yes I completely agree with you all and hence what I am saying is that in this situation it is better to scan your system with a good anti malware program and the one that I would like to recommend you is that first can your system with a good anti malware program malwarebytes is a good anti malware program that you can give it a try. Believe me it is the best program that is available right now. So hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic so let me know if that helps you or not in this case.

Just do one thing send In your scan detailed log report to the antivirus lab for testing from there you will be getting some good knowledge about the problem, I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. They will revert back to you with the appropriate solutiosn for the problem and hence it is better to consult them for the problem so do contact them as soon as possible I this situation, hope you have got the necessary advice on the same.

OK thanks for pointing out the mistake that there is some malwares present in the system so thanks for letting me know about that everyone I am very much amazed with the response that I have got here so thanks a lot everyone appreciate your efforts and also if I get some time then also I will look at the other suggestions that you have given here. I am quite sure and with my experience here that something will definitely work out for me. So thanks a lot everyone for the solution.