Thread: Epson GT-S50 scanner scans very slow

Epson GT-S50 scanner scans very slow

I was using Epson GT-S50 scanner with my computer and at that time my scanner was working perfectly with widows XP. After that u bought new computer in which there was Windows 7 installed. Now whenever I try to scan any document at that time my scanner scans very slowly. I don’t know what is wrong with my scanner. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem, if you have any solution then please reply me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Epson GT-S50 scanner scans very slow

I have referred your problem first of all I would suggest you to check your scanner with other computer and laptop. First connect your printer with that and try to scan any document and check whether it is working perfectly or not? If it is not working perfectly then I think there is something wrong with your scanner and if it is working perfectly then I think there is some wrong with your computer. First check that and let me know so I can give you solution according to that.

If you are facing this problem continuously then I think you should try to solve this problem by following these steps. First go to the device manager and then right click on your printer and then uninstall the driver and after that restart your computer. Now after restarting that insert the driver CD again in your computer and after that install the driver again in your computer. Now after installing the driver check whether same problem is coming or not?

I think you are facing this problem because of the driver incapability. According to me the driver which you have installed in your computer is not compatible with the windows 7 and that is why I would like to suggest you that download the drivers which supports in windows 7 and after that install it in your computer. I think after installing that driver your scanner may start working normally. If you find any difficulty after that then let me know so I can give you more solution.

I have tried to find the solution on internet regarding this problem but I didn’t get any. After that I tried to solve this issue according to your post. I have checked my scanner with other computer and laptop and its all working fine with it. I also tried to solve the problem by reinstalling the driver but after doing that also it doesn’t make any difference for me. After that I tried to search the driver for windows 7 but I am not able to find it. If you have any direct link then please give me.

I have gone through your post and as you have said that you are not able to find the windows 7 supported drivers on the internet then I will help you with that. You can download the required driver by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Download this driver in your system and then install it in your computer. After installing that try to print any document. I think after downloading new driver you will not face this problem again with your system. Please let me know whether it was helpful to you or not?

As you have mentioned in your post that I have to download the drivers which supports in windows 7 and after reading that I clicked on your given link and download the drivers. After downloading that I removed all the previous driver from my system. Now after removing that I installed the new downloaded driver in my computer and after that when I tried to scan any document at that time it was working perfectly. Thank you for your help and information.