Thread: Epson Artisan 835 is not able to scan network PC connection

Epson Artisan 835 is not able to scan network PC connection

Hello friends I am using Epson Artisan 835 printer which is network printer. I am using this printer with my computer and I have also connected it on network also. Printer is wired connection with my router. Normally all the features are working perfectly. When printer scans to computer it shows only USB connection but not network connection. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Is there any way to fix this issue then please let me know?

Re: Epson Artisan 835 is not able to scan network PC connection

I have referred your problem and I think you should first try to solve this problem in this is simple way. First turn of your all the system and router completely. After remove all the connection from your printer and from the router also. Now connect all the wires again properly and after that start all the system one by one. Normally this kind of problem occurs due to mass with connection that is why I am suggesting you this kind of solution. I hope my given information will be helpful to you.

If you are not able to solve the problem by trying the above step then I think you should first check your router is working properly or not. If you have any doubts about your router connectivity then try to check by connecting it with different device and after that see what’s the result is. If your router is perfectly then I think there is something wrong with your system setting only and if your router is not working well then you should fix your router problem first.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem with my laptop and I have tried to search on the internet for its solution but I didn’t get any useful information regarding this. After that I just uninstalled the printer driver from my system and after that I installed it again in my system. After reinstalling the driver it is scanning all the connection properly and I am not facing any issue with my system. I think you should also try this trick to solve your problem.

As far as I know the Epson Artisan 835 only verify and activate the firewall setting for application of printer itself. I think you have to made exception for all the different printer executable. Now after doing that your printer will scan properly and display all the connection accurately. I think you should try this solution and after that you will not find any difficulty with it. I hope my information will helpful to you and you will be able to fix the issue as soon as possible.

I have tried to solve the problem by giving your trick and I uninstalled the driver from my system and after that I installed it again in my system. After doing that alos same problem was coming. After that I went to EPSON service center and I asked about this issue and gave whole details regarding my system and after that they solved my issue. now all the things are working perfectly. Thank you so much for your all the information and support. I really appreciate that.