Thread: Unable to print with Epson Stylus Photo R300 when I connect USB device

Unable to print with Epson Stylus Photo R300 when I connect USB device

I owe Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer which is now somewhat old, however working fine except that it more often then not loses it's USB connection and it is really irritating. Whenever, I begin to print a document, midway through I am able to hear the normal sound I get when connecting/disconnecting a USB device and in the process printing stops. After that I hear similar sound one more time and recommends USB connection has been remade although the printing does not resume and I have to start all over again. Originally the printer was associated by means of a hub , hence I altered it to a direct USB port I have also made use of a dissimilar cable. I do not have any issue with other USB devices. Any help friends?

Re: Unable to print with Epson Stylus Photo R300 when I connect USB device

I would like to suggest you that you should give an attempt and thus in the process uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. I on a personal note owe a R260 and once had the equivalent difficulty and for me reinstalling the driver set it, and thus I am wishing that it does solve it for you too. The printer makes use of a virtual Universal Serial Bus connection, in case you move into the properties of the printer, beneath ports, you will be able to distinguish that.

Hello. I would share my experience with you. I feel you should update the CD V2.0 and I believe it will work superbly. Also, on the official Epson website you will observe that the vista driver is incorporated with vista. Moreover, you should also install Epson Easy Print v3.10. You can also try and connect to a other laptop and then come back to your laptop and attempt a dissimilar universal serial bus port and see how things turn up. It will surely enlighten you with the scheme of the things.

If additional devices i.e. Universal Serial Bus function on your laptop, then you can suppose that the cable is fine. It can be your Universal Serial Bus settings on the laptop. Get into Basic Input Output Setup, screen will show you how, more often than not a F or DEL key. It might be a setting for the printer , by that I mean LPT port, each motherboard is dissimilar, disable LPT if it is enabled. In addition discover somewhat with USB and make certain, if accessible, USB Legacy is facilitated, if any alterations are made then you will have to save and exit.

Hello buddy. I am fine. I would like to have my word in the discussion going on. According to me, you should try and unplug the printer . Also, boot into safe mode. In addition, take care that inside the device manager you remove each and every entries for Universal Serial Bus, together the devices and controllers. Avoid plugging the USB up till now and then boot the device usually , formerly it will load up and find the controllers once more time and then plug the printer back in and attempt.

I comprise the R260 and was required to reinstall the Universal Serial Bus controller each time as it may be a terrible shutdown, otherwise a mistake happens, and it overlooks the Virtual USB port. It can be a dodgy driver causing it, I became aware of it with vista, I was having a predicament, never had it in XP.I am running Windows 7 at the present and practiced it although merely on one occasion in the last 3-4 months. I immediately installed the newest Windows 7 drivers and gives the impression that it is running superior, in any case the printer reaction shows a development.

I am unaware when using non-epson ink , which I I fact do, every now and then it will not load as it is on familiar terms with the non-epson ink. Individually, I make use of a chip resetter and at the moment do not have any kind of problem. It functions just superbly. Also, many people are unaware of it, hence I would like to say that it is a Hardware and not a software, it resets the chip in the non-oem cartridges. I have shared with you, some knowledge, I hope it helps you. Thanks a lot.