Thread: Unable to scan wirelessly with Epson NX625

Unable to scan wirelessly with Epson NX625

Hi, I have a PC at my office on which I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, and recently I had bought a new Epson Stylus NX625, with this scanner I am not able to scan the documents wirelessly, I have try a lot to find the solution on the internet, almost check all the forums and the web sites which is known to me but didn’t get any such solution, is there any one having the same problem, please help me out of these.

Re: Unable to scan wirelessly with Epson NX625

This is the basic problem regarding the wireless devices, they don’t work properly sometimes, where you have kept that device, make sure that it is in the range, I mean to say, ensure that the device is near to the machine from where you are trying to give the command, if the problem would be because of the distance than, you’ll be able to scan the document soon, otherwise the problem is different.

I would say the problem would be in the driver, you should ensure that the driver what you’re using is proper, otherwise you won’t be able to scan the documents, I would say you should use the drivers which is given by then only, I am sure they must have provided the CD that contains all the drivers, and other software, thus install from that, and try again.

Are you using the appropriate compatible drivers? Most probably, the problems happens due to that only, and you have mentioned that you have purchased it few days ago, thus I don’t think that some problem would be in the hardware. Thus check the drivers first, or may be it might also be possible that the drivers are also correct but not installed properly, so I would like to recommend you that you can simply uninstall the drivers and then reinstall it again.

According to me you should try to test the compatibility test for both the hardware and the software. In other words I mean to say that you should first check that the drivers are compatible with Windows 7 as you are using it, because though you have the appropriate drivers you’ll be unable to access the scanner, thus check the it first, and as you got the problem, it would be easy to find the solution, rather you can simply download other drivers also for windows 7.

I would say, if it is not running wireless, for a while, you can use it through the wire, so that the important documents would be scanned at least. And see, this kind of problems might have too many reasons of being not working, if the user who is trying to scan the documents might don’t have the rights to scan the documents, rather I would say, you should try to do the same with the use who has a full rights for performing such an operation. Try to scan the document by the administrator.

See, whenever we installed any such device, I mean to say the wireless devices, the most Wireless devices need to have the USB cable attached in at some time during installation in order to set the host machine, that’s the machine you want to add, with the correct Wireless settings. Thus I think you had made a mistake here only, I would recommend you to uninstall it and then read all the instruction first given to you, and then try to access it.