Thread: How to quiet my Computer fan?

How to quiet my Computer fan?

Hello friends hi, I was just wondering that a while back my personal computer messed up it won’t turn on with a loud fan sound running but my monitor has a black screen it won’t do nothing. I had a friend who is a computer engineer he fixed the problem of black screen and it works but the fan still running so loudly that it is really so irritating. When the computer was new it used to be really quiet. But when it is becoming older it makes a very irritating sound of fan. Can anyone help me out it's driving me crazy!!! Thank you all in advanced for replying me and giving me your precious time thanks . . .

re: How to quiet my Computer fan?

Hey dude hi I would like to recommend you that well if its anything like my laptop, it sounds irritating after a short time you just want it to be silent. In case I got myself a cooling pad at my local Best buy store, and it worked like a charm. Now it is silent, it doesn't heat up, and doesn't over heat/shut down. But as you have an actual computer/monitor, I suggest that you take it to be dirt free. Not data wise, but there might be dirt powder and other thing inside it you don't clean the dust It will sound very annoying every now and then. Try taking it to a Best Buy/Geek Squad repair center. Or somewhere specializing in computer technology. Hope this helps you for solving the problem. . . .

Hey dude hi from the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that well first you need to find out which fan it is. There are usually about three different ones in the Personal Computer: The first fan is in the Central processing unit (CPU). The second fan is on the Power Supply Unit (PSU).The third fan is on the back of the personal computer it is for exhausting. In each box, blow them out REAL good with some canned air, and perhaps clean them thoroughly with Isopropyl Alcohol. If they still sound very irritating, replace the fans. I hope you like my suggestion . . .

Hey dude hi I was surfing on the internet a saw the question and the suggestions given to you the suggestion given to you are very systematic and I hope that your problem has been solved if not then there is a last step that Fans are generally pretty cheap and easy to replace. You have to do probably just remove and throw the fan and take other one. I hope you like my suggestion and the problem will be solved . . .Good luck !!!