Thread: Twin Frozr II 560 ti VS Sapphire 6950

Twin Frozr II 560 ti VS Sapphire 6950

Hi, currently I hold the GeForce 7600, and I think the system is necessary to upgrade this card. the main reason behind that is I bought the a new 1080pixel 24 inch and 22 inch dell monitor. So, I want to play some latest games on the system. We all know that for playing the game we need some upgraded card. I select two cards but can’t decide which is better. One is Twin Frozr ll and the other is Sapphire 6950. Then please tell me which is better?

Re: Twin Frozr II 560 ti VS Sapphire 6950

The performance of the MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC Review is cheaper than the other card. it is very good deal for the prize prospective. The other card Sapphire HD6990 dual GPU is at the bottom for value. The reasons behind this the cost of this card is higher than the previous card. The other reason is the functionality of this card is not much different than the previous card. Then I suggest you to buy the Twin Frozr II 560 ti card.

The Sapphire 6950 card is extra value than the other card. The main reason behind that this card contains latest feature such as AMD based latest graphics technology. It also supports the Microsoft DirectX 11 and Direct Compute 11. If you ask my choice right now then I told you that the 6950 is the best choice. Because this contains the extra facility which doesn’t present in the other card. There is no trouble shooting issues I found in this card. This is very good for getting the experience on the ATI/AMD platform. It also provides the multiple monitor setups facility.

Last one month I use Sapphire 6950 card and I haven’t faced any kind of difficulties in this card. The prose of the GeForce 256 cards high as compared to this card. Hence I think this is the best cost effective card. I suggest you to purchase this card. This is the best card and the functionality of this card is very nice. It provides the 3D technology based games. There is no issue present in the system. I used this card on the AMD processor. Then I think the Sapphire 6950 card is best.

Before deciding anything I suggest you to first check your present system configurations and then select one best card between this two. The Sapphire 6950 card required one X16 lane graphics slot on the motherboard. Then check the slot present in your system or not. Also check the kinds of system configurations compatible with this card or not. If it is suitable in all angles then select this card. Then buy this card. This is so helpful you for the performance prospective.

If we normally talk about the price of the two cards then the Twin Frozr II 560 ti card is cheaper than the Sapphire 6950 card. This card might be contains the lower configurations and hence its cost is low. The other card contains high cost and the reason behind that its performance and the facilities. This is supports the 3D technology and it will be best supported to the latest technology. Then I suggest you to choose one of the best cards between this two as per your choice.