Thread: Need help for installing the Express Gigabit Network Card on Mac

Need help for installing the Express Gigabit Network Card on Mac

I have purchased a personal computer. It’s configuration is good. It’s speed is amazing because I am using the Intel core i5 processor. My personal computer is apple’s brand Last month I had upgraded my personal computer. But I didn’t upgrade the network card. But I want to upgrade the network card in my personal computer. But I didn’t have knowledge about the network card. Please tell how to install the network card in on my Mac.

Re: Need help for installing the Express Gigabit Network Card on Mac

Hi, you can install the network card in your personal computer. But do know about the network card means your motherboard model number. Because all desktop computers support different modal’s network card. So first of all you should know about the network card. You can take the help on Google. But I want to tell about my pc. There are now power supply line adapters that provide you near gigabit speed and I am using those gadgets very successfully in my network.

If I understood your problem very well. Then I would like to tell you about the network card. How to install in your personal computer? I am telling you step by step by step procedure.
    1. First of all you will click Start and then after you will click Control Panel.
    2. Then you will see in Category View (vs. Classic View) and then you will press on Performance and Maintenance.
    3. Then you will press "System" icon at base of window.
    4. Then after you will press the Hardware button.
    5. After that you will press the Device Manager tab.
    6. Now you will double-click Network Adapters.
    7. Then you will see there the name of your Ethernet card.
    8. Double press the name of your Ethernet adapter.
    9. If the text in the "Device Status" tab indicates "This device is working well.", then you can successfully install the card and then you will click on finish button.
    10. If the text in the "Device status" box doesn't indicate "This device is working well.", then you will write down on a piece of paper what it indicate and continue with next step.
    11. Then after you will click the Troubleshoot tab. Then after you will follow instructions.

Sincerely, if I can just hardware. I noticed a big difference transmission wiring my computer instead of utilizing a wireless connection. What once had to do was moved my router into my amusement center. I can split a coaxial cable to share a connection to my router (connected via coaxial cable), and one for my DVR (via coaxial cable). I have told you how to connect with router because you can follow the instruction above post. If you will be any problem then again post your problem with error.

Well, according your problem I would like to suggest you that first of all you will check or recognize the it is properly installed or not. Above post have told you how install then you will follow the steps I am telling how to recognize it.
    1. You should understand the user’s guide and make familiar yourself with the new network card.
    2. Stop the Power supply of PC and eliminate the AC power cord.
    3. Then you will open the computer case.
    4. Then you discover an available PCI slot on the motherboard and eradicate slot put in if one exists.
    5. Cautiously eliminate the network card from its static-proof plastic cover, and slide it into the slot.
    6. Hold the card in the slot firmly with calm stress along the length of the card, mainly right about the slot itself.
    7. Comfortably, screw the card to the computer frame, but do not over constrict.
    8. Shut the computer cabinet.
    9. You will start power supply in your computer.

Well, there is lots of solution there. So I want to suggest you will follow the steps if you know about it very well. I know there every use gave you right solution but first of all you should know about the network card that which type of network card support in your Mac. You should go on the Google or Mac site and read the manna about the network card. Before installing the network card you will install the driver on your computer motherboard. If you don’t have the driver then you can download the Mac site according your computer modal.

I would like to tell you that after effectively loading AppleRTL8169Ethernet.text, you may want to go to the "Network" segment of your System Preferences and add the interface by utilizing the plus sign at the base of your listed interfaces. (However, it may distinguish that you have a latest adapter automatically). I would also suggest eliminating any Ethernet interfaces that are illogical (do not have a MAC Address then under "Advanced" then you will go "Ethernet"). If you utilize the text I changed in spite of making your personal, and your Network Card still is not familiar, check whether or not the Device ID of your card equivalent the one I listed above. If you have a dissimilar Device ID, you will want to alter the Information plist with your cards Device ID.