Thread: Need suggestion for saving printer cartridge

Need suggestion for saving printer cartridge

Hi everybody, I have printer. I use this printer with personal computer. This is Cannon Company’s printer. Actually my friend had suggested me for purchasing this printer. No doubt this is a very good printer. But I have a problem with this printer. It will take lot of ink by which I have to purchase again and again. Please tell how to save the cartridge? Pease give me right the suitable solution of this problem. I hope that you will reply me very soon.

Re: Need suggestion for saving printer cartridge

Well, according your problem you can save the printer cartridge. But for this you will have to follow the some step for this. I hope you will able to save the cartridge just you will follow the below steps.
    If you are using the Windows XP:
    1. you will enter to the start.
    2. Then you will press on the control panel icon and select Printer and Fax.
    3. And then you will right click on your printer icon and press on its properties.
    4. Then after you will click on the general tab and you will look the bottom of the window.
    5. Press on the “Print Test Page” button and your printer will mechanically print it.

If you are using Windows Vista or windows 7:
    1. You will enter into the start.
    2. You will click on the control panel icon and select Hardware and Sound and pressing on Printers icon.
    3. You will right click on your printer icon and press on its properties button.
    4. Then after you will press on the general tab and then you will see the bottom of the window.
    5. Then finally you will press on the “Print Test Page” button and your printer will automatically print it. you.

The most excellent solution I can think of depends on your thoughts if you are familiar settings that how to set the program. That engages creating a group program to tell your printer to print a test page. Then you can utilize task manager to schedule that group program. This is beyond my capabilities. Therefore I am suggesting you that you should know about the printer setting. You can find the setting on the Google. You will just write “the instruction for saving the cartridge’s ink +PDF.” Then you will find the instruction PDF.

I would like to tell you about the setting how to set the printer setting. First of all you will click the start then you will click the Programs then after you will click the Accessories then you will the System Tools then you will click the Scheduled Tasks. Then you will see the new window and then you will double hit on the Add Scheduled Task icon. And then after you will follow the wizard directions to open a program that will permit you to print a page and schedule it as you need. Then you will do some setting related your printer. I have used at this with WIN XP Home and I guess XP Pro. will be the equivalent.

This is very easy for saving the printer cartridge ink. You will place that line in a text file, and then rename it using the runThis.txt to runThis.bat and recognize the bat file when you create the listed task. But you have two options for this first is if you waste an only some $150 on the laser printer. And another option is to waste 1 minute for setting you will make the .bat file to write this line on the notepad line is C:\Users\Phil\Desktop\test.txt and make a planned task to run it.

I want to tell a little of different answer for setting maybe it will give some help. But I suggest you that you should use this option at least once. First of all you will copy the location of the text file just write this command” location of the txt”\\server\\printer. This should send it authority to the printer. You will just need to make a text file, and then distribute your printer address \\yourcomputername\theprintersname “after that you will keep the bat file and set up the list task. i hope it will give you some help.

I have followed every step then able to be saved the cartridge ink. Really your steps are very by which I could follow the step. I liked your way of response. You have guided me as easiest way. But I have also a problem. I never used the via command prompt. But I‘ll try fix this problem via command in next if it will be arise again. I want to tell you I am using the windows 7. But you have already told me about the windows 7, vista and windows XP. That’s like your reply too much. Thank you dear for guiding me.