Thread: WD 3TB external HDD partitions and formatting

WD 3TB external HDD partitions and formatting

Hello friend, I have purchase a new Western Digital 3TB external hard disk drive and I want to do the partitioning and formatting on it. I want to create the FAT 32 bit partitions and formatting on this HDD. I want to install the MSDOS on one drive and the Mac OS x on the other drive. So, can I do it? If anyone having knowledge about the similar matter then please share your own knowledge. Any type of helps or suggestions or reply must be appreciates.

Re: WD 3TB external HDD partitions and formatting

Yes, this can be possible to install the MSDOS and the Mac OS x one the same hard disk but the different drive but it requires the compatibility of the hardware of the system. sometimes the hardware has to be designed to be just install the single or the multiple OS on the single hard disk. This can be done by just following the step by step process of the system. The formatting of the drive is so easy. The manual formatting has to be already done on the factory site and the user need to done the formatting of the disk. this help to install the particular OS on the system.

There is no such kind of possibility to install the MSDOS and the Mac OS x install on the same hard disk. The Mac OS x cannot gives the facility to install the other OS on the hard disk. Then you need to decide either installs the MSDOS or the Mac OS x. both are very good for the performance point of view. In today’s world the Mac OS x has to be better choice compared with the MSDOS. Then use this OS and it helps you for the installations.

Hey dude, if you haven’t understand the formatting and the partitions process then you need to read the user guide manual of the OS as well as the hard disk. This helps to install the OS on the proper way. This is the best way to install the OS on the system. Then the user can be the formatting and the partitions on the system. Then you need to just use this process. Then do the specific process for doing this formatting and the partitions on the WD 3TB HDD.

If you wish to create partition and formatting on the system then the Mac OS x is the best choice for you. This OS can be provided the latest gaming facility and the kinds of compatibility with the system. Then just read the manual of the OS and it helps you to install the formatting and the partitions of the system. YouTube has to be also providing such kind of facility and the kinds of step by step process to format and then partitions on the system. Then use this solutions and it helps to done the task.