Thread: Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition cabinet

Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition cabinet

Hi, I am planning to buy a new computer for me, and for that I have selected the CM Storm Sniper cabinet for me, but I have read the review about this, people are just not satisfies with the performance. And exactly after that I just divert my mind towards, Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition, and I heard that they are too good cabinet for the gaming PC, so which one should I prefer? I am planning to have 2GB 6950 GPU for me, so will it easily fit in these case? Needs suggestion.

Re: Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition cabinet

I must say, you are right about buying the cabinet for you, because as far as I know this is the best cabinet I have ever seen for the gaming only, there are some more also, buy they are of very heavy budget, and according to me not worthy to buy for just playing the games, if we think practically, still some of them buys it. But my recommendation is still from the cooler master only, whatever cabinet you take from these family, you’ll get the good performance for sure.

Yeah that’s good if you’re planning to have 2GB 6950 GPU, i have heard about this, and I would say, don’t worry about the Graphic card, it will surely fit with the cabinet you are planning to buy, but I would recommend you to buy the black edition only, I have seen that, my friend has that one, and that is good at whatever you concern, provides very good performance, and especially design for the gaming purpose only.

As you are planning to have a cabinet for the gaming purpose I would like to recommend you the model from the cooler master only, which is CoolerMaster CM690, I am having this only, I am not sure about the GPU model you have mentioned, but I am sure that it will surely fir in these, because it has a very good storing capability. And other features Include, Good ventilation, Four HDD bays, and the most importantly, able to accommodate at least two graphics cards.

I would suggest you to have a cabinet from the cooler master only, because as far as I know it is the only brand that gives the better functionalities as they have promised, otherwise I f you prefer any local brand, then after some time you’ll start getting different problems regarding the CPU temperature, I mean to say it would get hotter as the days passed. And might cause some hardware damage too, whereas cooler master is the one who take care or all these concern able issues.

Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition is good I’d say but if you’re willing to spend some money then I would recommend you that you should first check the buying manual from the cooler master, it will help you with many models with their specifications. And if you can visit the websites than its too good, you’ll get the actual idea about the size of the CPU for the GPU you are about to buy. There are many cabinets in their CM family ranging from 2.5 K to 15K.