Thread: Logitech Marble Mouse not running smoothly

Logitech Marble Mouse not running smoothly

Hello people . Greetings to all. I owe a Logitech "Marble Mouse", it is in reality a trackball to a certain extent an actual mouse. Yesterday I cleaned the device, making use of some 409 sprayed onto a rag. I practiced issues with the Logitech Marble Mouse subsequent to cleaning. I established that the ball no longer stimulated effortlessly. I did become aware of the surface of the ball appeared slightly humid. Help me guys, what should I do now. Thanks in advance for the help as I indeed appreciate it.

Re: Logitech Marble Mouse not running smoothly

Hey dude, we are sailing in the same boat. At the same time as wiping down my screen yesterday, I detached and unsoiled my marble mouse by taking away the marble, air spraying the lint out of the base, wiping the whole thing down and substituting the marble. As the time has passes, now I experience like I have nowhere found the traction on the marble and I am unable to get it work right. Any help , then please suggest some solutions. Thanks a lot.

Hello mate. My recommendation is not to make use of solvent type cleaners for instance windex, 409, and so on although to a certain extent furniture polish approximating "Pledge". The solvent kind cleaners appears that do not damage the ball, however to a certain extent they abscond a muggy remainder which have an effect on its capability to be in motion effortlessly. I have shared my knowledge with you. I am hoping it proves useful to you.

Hey on a personal front, I was providential enough to have admission to a few Pledge furniture polish and am contented to account that it worked absolutely nicely. Trackball movement went from a very disagreeable sentiment with a great deal confrontation to flawlessly even. Also, I would like to inform that I cleaned not only the ball, but also the little "pegs" on which it rides with the Pledge. I in addition used my microfiber cloth in order to shine each and every surfaces subsequent to cleaning with the Pledge.

Hey, What’s up? I would like to say something regarding the discussion going on. I am speculating if the screen cleaning wipes had somewhat on them which unconcerned the suitable remainder which should be on there for it to work in the approved manner. According to me you should try cleaning it off along with soap in addition to water as well as hand sanitizer and then observe how the things turn up. I am hoping my some opinion helps you.

Hello. I imagine those screen cleaning wipes have the equivalent consequence on your Marble Mouse at the same time as the 409 did on mine. From my understanding, the bare thing which lends a hand was the furniture polish, somewhat approximating regular Pledge. I "uncontaminated" the parts along with the polish i.e. sprayed initially onto a cloth, not unswervingly on the device, after that buffed them along with a sparkling, dehydrated, yielding cloth.