Thread: Looking for a HDD cooling MOD

Looking for a HDD cooling MOD

I was just browsing the internet tomorrow and I happened to come across this HDD cooling mod in a video and I was very much happy to view it and now I am looking out for the same kind of HDD cooler for my system as well so guys are you aware of any such kind of cooler for my system if yes then please do notify me about the same I will be very much happy to know about it so any such stores that’s hosts the cooling mod for my hard disk then do let me know about it I am waiting for your suggestions to come in.

Re: Looking for a HDD cooling MOD

See what I am saying here is that if you are living in any big city then make sure that you look out there only because you cannot find any such of stuffs from the lowes, or home depot. May be a specialty store will serve the need for you. You might get it from there itself as such iwas not able to find any such kind of stuffs from the online stores or so. lets see if you can get it from there so hope you can find it from some specialty stores it will be beneficial for you. So do search for the necessary items in it that will be good for you.

I have no idea what it's called, but I find the idea of trash. With this device in the disc would be able to accommodate only the best in your system. With the cases we have today I think a better idea to use a little glue and paste a thermal heat sink to the upper age of the unit. Make sure there is a super high sink. You may have to search your old parts bin laundry, or use a higher and cut / file the fins down. With the heatsink bonded on top of the unit to help dissipate heat up, where his large 120mm case fans front grab it and send them away. So hope you have got the suggestion right.

The tube that is used is called the Thermaltake ducts Mod is indicated in the closing credits on the YouTube video of the guy. You can try to find elsewhere, but the only place that was able to quickly locate in the U.S. is directly in Google Search "conduits Thermaltake Mod" and you'll find other results. Some websites like Directron and Xoxide do have it, but is interrupted or OOS for both places. So just check in out there and let me know if it works or not.

I just purchased an Antec impressive case on sale for $ 50, Antec 100. It, like many cases you can mount a 120mm fan in the front, which not only sucks in air for proper air flow, but also blows across the hard drives. Fans and other accessories really add up in price if purchased separately. Anyway, this case comes with two fans and I just cut a 120mm fan I already had in the front section (no screws). The whole front piece out for easy access (if you do not know what the frustration is building your computer.) Some accessories can really add, but if we consider your case is great considering the Antec 100.

Some points that I would like to say here is that
    1) If you chose not to have front USB port
    2) The Antec 100 has impressive cable management (you can get some cables behind the motherboard and hard drive cables to the right part out of sight)
    3) The front of the Antec 100 Unclips for easy access
    4) The Antec 100 has a top tray of coffee or USB keys that I find very useful
    Anyway, that's just my opinion and in the end it's up to you. I just built my new computer and I was very happy with the Antec 100. The only thing I recommend is a 120 mm fan for the front bottom (clips). However, you could easily use the 120 mm fan behind, because there is 140 mm in the upper back of the box (fan control in the back, both for the fans).

Thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here I am happy with the response that you all have given here yes the antec 100 is a good option to consider here I will certainly look at it and will inform you all about the same, so thanks for considering my option and thinking about the solutions for me. I am happy that you all did think of the solutions for me so appreciate your efforts for the same.