Thread: Is there a QWERTY remote for Sony TV’s?

Is there a QWERTY remote for Sony TV’s?

Hey everyone I have a Sony KDL46EX710 LED Backlit TV and a Sony Blu-Ray Home entertainment system and both are WiFi enabled for internet TV and Music. I find it really difficult to input words and such by using the number key to toggle through letters and such. So just let me know if there is a remote, either Sony or aftermarket, that has a qwerty keyboard that I can use instead of using the number pads. Thanks. Do reply it to me as soon as possible.

Re: Is there a QWERTY remote for Sony TV’s?

Sorry you will have to go disappointed by my response Unfortunately there is not a QWERTY universal remote for Bravia products, the only QWERTY remotes from Sony are for the Google Internet TV's and Google Internet Blu-ray players. So as such no QWERTY remotes are applied for the tv that you want so the answer for your question is no I know It is a bit rude answer from my side but still it would not be of any help for you. that’s what I am saying here.

According to my knowledge there is no QWERTY remote available as such for the Sony TV that you are speaking however keep coming in your suggestions for the qwerty remote who knows that might prompt the Sony developers to get a new qwerty remote for us I cannot simply disagree with you in this matter because even I am felling the need of having a qwerty remote here, so that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

I hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that has been given here and I think that’s enough for you to make it understand that why the Sony people have not yet come up with the qwerty remote control so take a note of that, also if you want any more information on the particular topic then make sure that you contact the Sony people about the issue may be they will be able to address you properly on this issue and hence I hope that you have got the necessary information on the topic that I have given here.

OK thanks for all the information that you have given here appreciate that you have given some invaluable suggestions on the topic so thanks a ton for that. I will try and have a talk with the Sony people about the same and see to it that i do get some information from there. so that's what i want to say here lets hope for the best and lets see if it comes out good for me.