Thread: Best cd and dvd Scratch Remover?

Best cd and dvd Scratch Remover?

I have been a movie enthusiastic since my childhood , no I don ‘t want to be a actor ,director ,or a producer. I just love watching them and have a great collection of movies. Since ages, But my hobby has now met a disaster, as the Cd‘s and DVD‘s are developing scratches as they have been used many times now , and are still in use by my friends and relatives .It the scratches go on increasing then I guess some day , I might lose all my movies to it . Some one please save my hobby.

Re: Best cd and dvd Scratch Remover?

I can only suggest you to keep a back our of all your DVD’s and CD‘s on an Hard-drive because the shelf life of an hard-drive is much greater than that of the DVD’s. A normal cd or DVD would get expired or unreadable in somewhere around 5 to 10 years depending on the the handling and usage. SO it better to use a portable hard-drive for that for a long-term collection of hobbies. If you still want to continue writing on your disk then use a high quality disk so that it may not get scratched or unreadable that easily .

There n number of tools that are available online that tell you how to re-cover your cd/DVD from scratches, but, I am the only one you is going to tell you which tools or options you should never just to re-cover from scratches. Never use Disk Doctor for your cleaning your cd/DVD because it peels off all the layers for the disk in other to create a perfect image. The cheapest thing that you can get in your home and work’s great for your cd/DVD cleaner is your toothpaste.

Ya, dude toothpaste works’ wonders on scratches. Just apply it over the scratches and then rub it with your finger and then wipe the tooth paste out using a smooth towel. You can also use rubbing alcohol and apply it to scratched area and then wipe it out using a cotton cloth. You can also try out the various virtual tools available online that can help you clean you cd/dvd. But mind you none of them works to accurate. And they are just able to remove20-30% of the scratches.

The only best scratch remover that last long is the one created by using Maxwell DVD and then using scratch remover which consists of polished and sealed ( these are the bottles that come together in a set as are quite affordable. Using this you can not only increase the shelf –life of the cd/DVD but also can recover for the scratches that your cd/DVD had. There are many weird options available for your query on the web you can always try experimenting.

Before, jumping onto anything, you first need to understand the damage that has happened to your cd/dvd. If you don’t understand that then it might even worsen the it. So the best thing, I can tell you is to buy a cd scratch remover machine that comes with a wheel. You just need to insert your drive into it with spray it, and then push the button they gave you. Once pushed you just need to set it one round forward and one round back-word. There are two devices that come in, one is the mechanical one and the other is the electrical one. The electrical one is better.