Thread: Poor performance of AsRock X58 Extreme3 SataIII USB

Poor performance of AsRock X58 Extreme3 SataIII USB

Before someday I have assembled my computer in which I have installed the Asrock X58 ExtremeIII motherboard and I have purchased Crucial 64GB SSD along with it. I have connected my SSD with the help of Marvell sata3 controller. All the things were going perfectly, but from last days my SSD is not working perfectly. At the time of loading windows It is giving the message like (WINDOWS CAN NOT CONTINUE, THE DEVICE HAS BECOME UNRESPONSIVE). I want to solve this problem as soon as possible please tell me what should I do to fix this problem.

Re: Poor performance of AsRock X58 Extreme3 SataIII USB

If you are facing tis problem when you connect it with the SSD with the help of Marvell sata3 controller on SATAIII port then I have one suggestion for you. First open the CPU and after that remove the SSD connection from SATAIII port. After that connect it on SATAII port, after connecting it with SATAII port restart the computer, now check whether your SSD is working perfectly or not? If after doing that your SSD works fine thyen I think there is some thing wrong with your Marvell sata3 controller.

If you are still facing the same issue even after trying above solution then I think you should try to connect some other SSD with your computer and after that check whether it is working fine or not? If that SSD also giving the same problem then I think there is some thing wrong with your USB driver. According to me you should first update the BIOS driver and after that you will not face this problem again with your laptop. I hope this trick will solve your issue and you will fix your problem.

I have read your problem and I think you should do these following things to solve your problem. first connect your SSD with other computer and then take the back of all your data and after that format the whole SSD. After that insert it in you computer and install the operating system which you want to install. Now restore all the data in your hard disk again. I think after doing that b you will not face any issue with your computer. I hope this trick will work for you.

I have fixed my problem by doing the steps according to your given solution, first I tried to solve the problem by removing the SSD and inserting it again in my motherboard but that trick didn’t worked for me. After that I wipe my whole SSD and after taking the all the required backup. After formatting the SSD I reinstalled the operating system in my SSD after connecting it with my computer. Now my computer is working like a champ. Thank you so much for helping me.