Thread: Want opinion for Inkjetlaser printer.

Want opinion for Inkjetlaser printer.

Hi friends, I want to purchase a new printer this month. But I don’t use too much printer. I want to use only for printing of my official document. Means I don’t want to business purpose. I didn’t use printer before. I am using last 4 or 5 months. I don’t want to all-in one printer. Because I don’t require a scanner. I want only high quality printer which print with high quality color photos. I want only decent print clarity. But I have budget only $60. So suggest can I get the good quality budget in this budget? Please response me very soon.

Re: Want opinion for Inkjetlaser printer.

Well, as you know in the market lots of company’s printer is available. But I want to suggest you for HP printer. You can get this printer in your budget. But as I know about the canon it is a little bit of expensive than hp. If you want to know more about the hp printer. Then you should visit the HP site for this purpose. I am giving you the particular hp printer site link then there you can see this link. I hope you will see and satisfy with this link. Click here:

I have not really any of those stores nearby. I usually for electronic products after I have gone through each of its technical specifications on the Internet. The stores near to me are just fascinated in selling goods that have not bothered to get the latest technical or at least offer the best value for money of things that sell outdated. Therefore you know of a good quality model in Canon, I got the Pixma series is good. So you can purchase it. This is also very good modal. If you want to know then you will have to go the center.

I know your designation says inkjet, but you talk about laser printer and if you are looking for speed and best cost-per-page, nothing better than a laser printer. I do not know how much over financial condition you need to go, but I have the previous model of this laser printer and I like it. It is very rapid and does a grand job, and the toner cartridge is less than $30. If you need to stick with an inkjet, I strongly recommend Canon. I had a few charges and have been very glad with all of them. My dad went through about a half-dozen high quality clarity printers within a month a couple years ago before finally settling on a Canon as the one with the most excellent picture quality. The Pixma iP series is very good if you do not want the scanner/copier functions. Then you can purchase only printer not all-in-one printer.

We are utilizing a Canon Pixma multifunction printer (MX330) and I actually love it, but that laser printer SnperTod linked to seem really excellent if you do not want color you will reduce a bundle in ink costs over time. We do have an HP, but it is an older 1320TN LaserJet printer that I purchased used to reduce money on ink (I can obtain re-manufactured cartridges from Amazon for <$30) and because it is a network printer. Auspiciously, old Win7 installed the basic drivers mechanically and I did not have to face the shock of HP's software. This is just my view.

Thought I could utilize some information on cartridges. Because this is going to be my first printer, as I know extremely small about ink and toner cartridges. So which one will be cheaper? Also I need to appreciate all the normally talked about specification of cartridges. How long do they run or how many pages can they print? Some word on filling up again will also be cooperative. So you can purchase it without any hesitation printer. This is very thinking that you taking opinion before purchasing the printer.

Thank you so much for the information. Can both ink and toner cartridges are fill up yet again by me? Or should I find it done at a shop by some professional. How consistent can refilling be and will the print quality be more or less the same as using original cartridge? I have determined on getting just an easy printer, on which I will be printing black and white 90% of the time. I have some little doubt please remove my doubt and response me again. Should I go on printer’s shop or not? Tell me suitable shop name.