Thread: A docking station for copying HDD

A docking station for copying HDD

I've been looking for a docking station and one mark I am determined to have is 3.0. The Cards are despicable sufficient and appear to be the easiest fraction of this procedure. My foremost assumption was a dual dock, ide/sata within single station. I do like the idea that I may perhaps effortlessly connect a friend’s Hard disk and backing it up. A double hot swappable SATA station might be good going HDD toward HDD for simple copying. If I obtained an all SATA dock, utilized a power and data cable inside the dock ports, afterward connected toward BYTECC IDE Adaptor IDE to SATA Converter and utilized the similar technique to connect to IDE HDD. However do you think that it is working?

Re: A docking station for copying HDD

Just looking into the Zalman ZM-MH200 U3 dual HDD docking station. While there are numerous HDD docks out nearby which can get 2 drives straight away, this one essentially features aboard RAID ability. It also gives you the choice to arrange 2 indistinguishable drive another way for data redundancy otherwise quick performance. Zalman ships the HDD dock in a dice shaped cardboard package. A black grip permits you to effortlessly take it house from the supermarket otherwise post office. The major specifications are as follows:
    • RAID Modes: Dual, JBOD, RAID 0 and RAID 1
    • HDD Interface: 2.5" and 3.5" S-ATA Ⅰ/Ⅱ
    • PC Interface: USB 3.0
    • Total Slots: 2

The UNIDOCK2U HDD Docking Station provides full, instantaneous access to whichever 2.5" plus/or else 3.5" IDE otherwise SATA HDD devoid of having to build up the drive within a PC, otherwise install it in an exterior field. Connected to the host PC all the way through a lone USB 2.0 connection, together an IDE HDD and a SATA HDD (SATA, SATA II, SATA III) can be linked in the HDD dock concurrently - a suitable resolution used for migrating information from an IDE drive toward a SATA drive otherwise vice versa, or merely connecting quick and straightforward access to the stuffing on together HDDs.

My best choice is Integral HDD Copy and Docking station designed for HDD/SSD SATA drives. Create a matching copy of your HDD at the contact of a push button. A separate answer through no computer required. Backup, upgrade your HDD or toggle to SSD without commotion. Just put in drives and the duplicate Station can furthermore function like a USB otherwise eSATA external storage gadget. This Integral Copy Station unit is appropriate for 2.5-inch as well as 3.5-inch SATA HDDS as well as SSDs. Connects toward computer otherwise Mac by the use of any USB2.0 or else eSATA cable.

The UNIDUPDOCK Universal SATA/IDE Dual HDD Duplicator works like together a suitable SSD or HDD copying/imaging resolution or an exterior SATA/IDE SSD or else HDD docking station intended for 2.5in or else 3.5in drives (SATA, SATA II, III). Offering rapid, so far total HDD cloning functionality, this universal dock is able to function like a separate Hard drive duplicator without the use of link to a host PC, providing a precise 1 to 1 clone of the aim HDD counting partition as well as boot sector data, the (HPA) along with user information by the side of a copy rate of 72 MB/sec. A integrated LCD display is meant for seeing progress of duplication.