Thread: Power Mac G5 is constantly Locking Up

Power Mac G5 is constantly Locking Up

Hello friend, recently I bought Power Mac G5 and initially it contains the Mac OS X 10.5.8 Operating system. Now there is some issue occurred in this computer. In the idle conditions the system is to be locks up it means the system goes into the failsafe mode. I don’t know the basic reason behind this but I need to solve that trouble. In this situation the mouse and keyboard does not give any response. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Power Mac G5 is constantly Locking Up

As per you mention in the post you had installs the Leopard Mac OSX 10.5.8 OS. Then initially you need to do the archive and install operation in this Leopard. This operation removes the reason for this problem. This operation helps to preserving your system documents and settings. Normally this helps to solve this locking up problem. Sometime these solutions may not be helpful in this case the user needs to use the other solutions which are more-drastic approach for the system.

Last week I read the apple thread and it describes that the relevant hardware devices such as mouse or keyboard has to be broken spot in the cable. Then the connections of this devices and the system is cute and hence the locking up problem occurred in the system. In that thread ti mentions that there is necessary to connect these devices very well and it help to solve the trouble of the system. I haven’t remembered the name of the thread but it works in sometimes.

In some cases the hard crash issue occurred in the Mac OS and hence the locks up or the system goes into the failsafe mode. In that case typically the kernel panic screen comes up and hence these kind of unwanted results come out. Then the user needs to update the version of the kernel. This kind of solutions normally works and the trouble of the system is to be solved. I also faced the same trouble and I haven’t found the correct solutions then I try these solutions and probably it works.

This kind of error indicates that the hardware failure occurs in the system and hence this trouble is occurred. Apple is not protected to hardware multi-functioning. All hardware goes to the idle conditions in this case. Then the user needs to just reboot the system and then run antivirus software. This kind of solutions is to be not the perfect but sometimes it works and the present virus of the system is removed. Then the hardware failure issue is to be removed from the system.

Mac computers are always more resilient to viruses as compared to the windows based system and hence the virus may be infects the system hardware. So the solutions of this trouble are not fixed in the most of the time. The expert also hardly doubt about this problem. The manual of the power Mac desktop is mentioned that it is completely dust free but in real conditions the hardware is to be affected by the most of the time. Then the user needs to solve that small issues and then it helps to solve the trouble.