Thread: How to print big posters and banners over regular system

How to print big posters and banners over regular system

Hi, I have a laptop. I am learning the designing. I am using the laptop for designing. Mostly I have learned the course. Basically I design the poster for a company. But now-a-day my company is taking order for big poster. I have a problem regarding printing. When I print the poster. Then it prints the regular size. But I want to print the big poster. How can I print the big poster? Is there any software is available? If yes then suggest me.

Re: How to print big posters and banners over regular system

A 10 fit by 10 fit posters is truly enormous. I would want to go to a professional print shop very specialized to do that. And you should discuss the decision with the people in the shop beforehand. When my daughter was running a school election, which gave a sign of good size (I think it was 2x3 or 3x4, I do not remember) in a Wal-Mart. It was from a 4-megapixel camera and looks great. You can also use the third party tools. You can search the software in the on the Google.

I recently had to print a banner that strange an average size of a plotter. Have you tried creating a new page size within the plotters established that it is the correct length. While document width or height is equal to or less than the standard roll width plotters, just specify the length you need the role to be, print and cut later. And also you can set the size at the time of creating the poster. But I suggest you that you will use the editor for editing the poster. Then you will see many inbuilt function in the editor.

Today I was trying to print the poster then I saw that it is printing the small poster. The closest I have so far is 93cm compared to the required 94.6cm (currently not fully concentrated in length at the moment, as they tend to cancel the job if the size is out). Yes, there is a lot of space; the media I am using is 106.7m wide. I am using the configuration of the original graphic designer’s tool that contains the crop marks. He could have done what I call a "Blue Peter" and cut the paper work to the base, but was very professional.

Well, I also work in a designer company. But my company uses the editor for this purpose. This is not very complex things. You can use the software for this purpose. You will see in the editor that there is function will available for setting the page margin. At time of creation poster you will set the poster size. When you will the print the poster then you should check the size of the page. Remember it is depend on the page size. Bye the way you can see the solution on the internet in detail.

I want to suggest you that you can use the third party software. You can search the software on the Google. Lots of software available in the market. at the time of creation of the poster you can set the layout of the or margin of the page. So I think it is good technique for creating the big poster or banner. You can use DreamLight Photo Editor Software. This is very easy software for use. It provides many function for creating the poster or banner according your choice. Just you can install in your system. But I want to suggest you first of all you can use the trial version of the software. After that you can purchase the license version.