Thread: HP OfficeJet 6110 is not available on the HP Solution Center

HP OfficeJet 6110 is not available on the HP Solution Center

I ma having HP officeJet 6110 AIO and it was working fine till i have installed Internet Explorer 8 on the computer of mine. I am also having the HP Photosmart 335 which is also working fine. I am unable to make use of HP officeJet 6110 AIO. Let me know if you are having any specfic solution to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter woudl be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HP OfficeJet 6110 is not available on the HP Solution Center

It is really difficult to find out the root cause of the problem. Can you tell me which you operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary software on the computer? It could be happening due to compatibility issue so tell me whether you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer. Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that i can let you know about the possible solution to fix the problem of yours.

Well you have mentioned in your post that you have started to face the problem after installing Internet Explorer 8. So i am suggesting that you should remove the IE 8 from the computer of yours. And install the previous version of IE 8 on the computer and see weather you are getting the issue which you have mentioned over here i am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I let you know that i have gone through the HP solution center. And i have found the HP officeJet 6110 AIO on the HP Solution Center. So i am suspecting that you might be searching this particular device in the wrong section. So i recommend that you should search thoroughly on the same and i am sure that you would be able to meet the requirement of yours.

I am not sure but the issue which you are facing would be happening due to the drivers issue. So i recommend that you should remove the all the printer drivers from the computer of yours. You should get the latest version of the driver software from the official website and install the same on system of yours. I am hoping that installing the latest version of the driver software would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I am suggesting the following steps which you can use to resolve the matter.
    • You should simply insert the installation disk on the disk drive and wait till you get the installation disk on the screen.
    • You have to select the Add a device and choose the type of the connection which you are wanted to use.
    • It would detect the printer automatically and use the instructions which are prompted on the screen.