Thread: No Black color print on HP 8500 printer

No Black color print on HP 8500 printer

I am using the dell laptop in which I am running windows vista. I am also using HP8500 printer. I have replaced my printer cartridge before some days because my old cartridge gets dry up. After installing the new cartridges I am able to print the documents but I am not able to print black color in my printer. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really irritating me. Please tell me how to find where the problem is? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: No Black color print on HP 8500 printer

I have gone through your problem and also tried to solve your problem by searching on the internet. But first of all I would like to suggest you that you should remove the cartridge after that turn on the printer for one minute. After that turn off the printer again and insert your cartridge again in your laptop. I think after doing that you will be able to solve the issue. I hope my idea will fix your problem and you will be able to print the black color in your printer.

I have gone through your issue and I would like to tell you that try to print the images which contain maximum black color or print the full black color document in your printer. If you not getting black color not even in single part of the page then I think your printing hardware I failed. And if you getting the little bit of black color on each page then I think there is something wrong with your cartridge connection with your laptop. Try this idea to solve your issue.

To solve your issue I think you should try these steps. I hope this idea will work for you.
    • First remove the cartridge from your printer.
    • Then shake all the cartridges properly. After that clean the copper contact of your cartridge.
    • Now reinsert all the cartridge. Now unplug the printer completely and then plug it again.
    • Now try to print again the document which you wanted.

After performing this steps you will not find any issues with your printer.

After reading all the solution and I have tried all the solution which is mentioned above to solve my problem. I have also checked cartridge of my printer and it is working properly after that I also try to my problem by cleaning the copper connect of the cartridge, but none of the solution worked for me. I have also reinstalled the printer driver in my laptop but that didn’t make any difference. Please tell me how to fix this issue. Thank you.

If you are still not able to fix this issue, then I think you should buy the new cartridge and then try it in new printer. If that cartridge also giving the same problem then I think you should call to HP customer care ot you can also visit the HP service center. In service center ask for the solution regarding your problem and then they will fix your problem. After that you will not get any issue with your printer. I hope this suggestion will be helpful to you.