Thread: I am building my new system on Corsair 600T

I am building my new system on Corsair 600T

I am planing to build up a new system under Corsair 600T cabinet. It has a support for an cooler master cpu fan which is quiet big enough. I had my specs based on intel core i5 system and overclocking can be a primary choice in the same. Now I want to know that does the cpu case Corsair 600T can be fitted on that or not. Does this is enough to hold up a bigger power supply and even a graphic card on the same. I need help regarding its usability.

Re: I am building my new system on Corsair 600T

It is being always a bit difficult to configure a custom based system and the choice of an cpu case always a very less choice. The main thing matters here is usability. The importance lies with the cooling capabilities of an cpu case which must be high and also it must be provided an better level of silence. The other things that also matter here is the level of silence on the same. The finish quality is the last thing where you look for getting a better look.

You do not need to think much on the same. Any regular ATX cabinet with an power supply of above 500w is enough to deal with your systems performance. For an gpu support you must go for more higher one. You can get an comparison between different cpu case and get more info on the same. There are some gaming cabinet you can buy from Alienware which are dedicated gaming pc. But for that you might need to pay a much higher amount.

Corsair 600T is an medium-tower case cpu case. This cpu case is recognized by it is relatively large width. A width which sees its origin in the possibility of the cables at the rear of the chassis. The cpu case is fine to deal with the regular system for gaming and other support. The cpu case provide you some led support on the front screen which give s it an look for gaming type pc. There are other more case that you can try out.

Corsair 600T is closer to a model like the Cooler Master Sniper Storm, mainly because of the knob that sits on top of the box. This cpu cabinet is composed mainly of good quality black plastic. In comparison to this an older model was relatively lightweight. You can check inside there is enough room for the motherboard and graphic card and you can easily carry the same also. There are also other things and support on the cpu case you can try.

The cpu case is fine. The rear of the unit gives you an 8 slots for expansion on the board and connect all stuff together in a traditional way. There is a one more series cpu case that you can use which comes in 800D model. You can use this for more space and quality. You can use an support for pipes for installing any kind of water cooling system and anyhow you are planing to use an overclocking system.