Thread: Questions on Corsair 600T and Corsair TX650 V2 650W combination

Questions on Corsair 600T and Corsair TX650 V2 650W combination

I know the title is not clear for you all to understand properly; well the thing is that I need to ask two questions with you all, one is that will I face any problem if I connect the two ATX connectors from the PSU at the bottom of the case to the motherboard connectors at the top of the case if I route them from the back of the case. The second question is that will the NH-D14 cooler be fit for my system, as such I have no idea whether it will be compatible with the existing motherboard that I am having.

Re: Questions on Corsair 600T and Corsair TX650 V2 650W combination

Well I will answer out the first question as such I don’t have the Corsair TX650 V2 for my system so what I want to say here is that if I consider my case which is AX750 and if I think that both the psu are having the same wires then also it is very difficult to route them from the back of the case and then still reaching the motherboard let me tell you that it is a very difficult process and is not possible with the existing psu that you are having. In order to answer out the second query I need your information on the configuration of your system.

Ok is that so I was knowing that it will b a so much difficult process to try out here so thanks for telling me about the same yes I will definitely give you information on the configurations of my system Asus P8P67 Pro
    Intel 2500K CPU
    RAM 8GB
    Corsair 600T Case
    Corsair TX650 V2 650W PSU (the latest model and not the 2010 version)
    Noctua CPU heatsink of undecided model
    EVGA GTX 470 GPU
    So here is my information on the configurations of the system so at least now try and give some answers to it.

If you ask me with the current psu that you are having it does not seem to be possible at all for me, so what you have to do is go and replace it I think replacing with the AX750 is an good option so that’s what I want to suggest it to you, so hope you have got the necessary suggestion well coming back to your second question if you are aware of any corsair 600t users who have the noctua cooler in then do definitely go ahead with it. So that’s what I want to say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion.

The NH-D14 that you have suggested would be a little larger for your system and hence it is very important to take a note of that any other cooler which is smaller in size will do. As such I am not having enough options on the choice of the cooler for your system so I cannot suggest anything more this is what I can say here hope you have got the necessary suggestion that I have suggested and I am hoping that it was informative for you.

Ok I will try and look out for some other configuration to make it possible, so that’s a really touch task for me well I will search in the internet also hoping that I can get something from there so thanks a lot for providing all the suggestions although it did not help me much but it was certainly informative for me. So lets see if i can get the solution from other place as well so that i can try out with that as well.