Thread: Corsair 600t giving a Bad Airflow

Corsair 600t giving a Bad Airflow

Hello everyone I hope you all have read the title properly well the problem Is that I have some problem with the air flow in my cabinet, I had brought a Corsair 600t and I regularly check the system’s temperature and the temperatures that I get to see is not normal and hence whenever I remove the side door of the cabinet the temperature drops down to 5 degrees so you can imagine how bad would be the air flow in my cabinet, so what do you think is it some problem with my stock fans or something else? Please do suggest me something I am waiting for your response.

Re: Corsair 600t giving a Bad Airflow

I think the problem might be due to the lack of wire management in the system so that can be the reason why it is giving such a problem, sometimes due to the lack of wire management in the system the inside temperatures will rise up to several degrees and hence it is very important to take a note of that so I hope you all have got the necessary information on the topic so do the necessary changes and let me know if that helps or not.

Hey thanks for the necessary suggestion that you have given here well let me tell you I have checked out the wires inside the system and they appear to be properly sorted. So I really don’t think so, whether that can be a issue, however I managed to open up my system and did have a close look at the system I think 90% the problem would be with the stock fan that my system has so that can also be an issue here however what do you all think It is very necessary to know about your suggestion as well.

I just managed to come across a review which says that the Corsair 600t actually gives a 5 degree rise in the systems temperature and hence I think that’s normal to get such rise In the system’s temperature so I think that’s the reason why it is giving you such a rise in the temperature. So that’s the cabinet problem I think so you don’t need to worry about the matter the cabinet is the main reason why it is giving you such a problem, in such situation I can only advice you to keep the surrounding temperatures cool.

My suggestion would be pull air in using exhaust fans out through the back and top rather than push air in from the front, I think what that will do is that it will allow you to keep the system’s temperature down and hence I think that’s the reason why you must go ahead with the process that I have suggested you, so hope you have got the necessary suggestion. Configuring fans with different orientations can sometime help in the situations especially like these.

Ok got the information that you want to share it with me I will do follow it accordingly and make sure that such changes do get implemented so thanks a lot for all the information that you have shared it with me so appreciate your efforts for solving the issue for me, thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. I must say thanks to you all for sorting out the issue for me and thanks a lot for that.