Thread: What can I do with a useless network card ?

What can I do with a useless network card ?

Hi, friends I have too many network card that I am not using actually, but when I just order some stuff, I just get one. And my PC doesn’t have any PCI slot for that, and I have in built card In fact. But what makes me wonder is, what can I do with all that network cards? Shall I sell them, but the thing is like it is appeared today £10 cheaper in the market, or I just donate the money what I’ll get it by selling it to any charity or trust? Need suggestions.

Re: What can I do with a useless network card ?

See, it is good if you give that money to the charity, but as you have that much pieces of network cards you can give to someone who is close to you, because if you are planning to sell it, it is useless, because as you have mentioned It is appearing cheaper, I know you have get it free, but still you’ll get it less amount. So I would recommend you that give it to someone who really need it.

I would like to recommend you that you can sell it to any person rather than a particular shop, because they always buy it in the retailing price, and because of that you’ll get the lesser amount then what you are expecting. And to whom you are selling these card, give them to the price which is in the market, or little bit less than that, they only you can convince them to buy. Otherwise they have too many option already.

I’ll say give it to someone who need it very badly , because sometimes it happens like, someone has that much older configuration that doesn’t support the newest network card. But you haven’t mentioned that, which network card you have because as there are too many types of network card is there. You can give the advertisement to any website regarding selling of your network cards.

I think this kind of question i had heard for the first time, and seems too funny in fact, how can you order so many network cards, though you know that it is not been used by you. Its OK by the way, now you have too many options regarding that network cards, you can simply sell them to the particular shop, rather i would say sell it to the shop form where you have ordered it, might be they will give you the better price then any other retailer.