Thread: Is there an ASUS case or barebones which is ATX in size?

Is there an ASUS case or barebones which is ATX in size?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I have a doubt in mind or can say that need some suggestions so thought to leave a thread here. The thing is that I would like to know whether there is an ASUS case or barebones (that I can strip out) that is ATX in size? Do let me know guys and enlighten my knowledge, it is important to me. Thanks in advance for the help, I really appreciate it. Take Care

Re: Is there an ASUS case or barebones which is ATX in size?

Hi dude. I am fine. I would like to bring to your notice that CCL Stock some Asus cases. There is an Asus TA – 881 Midi Case which is available in black as well as silver color. It is available for around 20 dollars including the taxes. Similar to that price range, there is Asus TM-B11 Case. These are the two cases which I am aware off. Do have look at them , you can buy them online. I hope you like my post and it helps you in some way or the other.

Hey buddy. I would like to bring to your notice that there are numerous options available for you. I would ,like to tell you the names of those cases. Some of them are Asus TA-8H1 ATX Case , Asus TA-8H3 Black Midi Tower Case, Asus TA-8G1 Black/Silver Midi Tower Case, Asus TA-861 Black/Silver Midi Case , Asus TA-712 Black Midi Case . The price of it is also nice, it is around 20 to 25 dollars. I feel that is not very expensive. Amongst these do select whichever you like.

Hello my dear friends. I am completely blown away with the options which has been provided to me. To be very honest, I frankly did not expect such quick and superb replies. Also, somewhere I am confused which one should I opt for after reading the posts, but that’s ok, it is good to have options available. Anyways, friends, I have a doubt.I live in NZ and I imagine that they do not appear to have any through New Zealand resellers, its all m-atx. Any ideas?

Hello. That is ok no need to be thanked for such a small thing. Well, according to me, you can give a try, however, I am unsure that you will succeed or not. According to me, you should go to the official Asus website and then fill the specific form and leave it in their data base. It is similar to sending them an email. Just see what their reply is. Also, my experience is that, Asus are fine in replying. There is no harm in trying.