Thread: Need information on Fractal Design Arc

Need information on Fractal Design Arc

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope you all have been doing well. Needed some suggestions on Fractal design arc which has been recently released. Should I go for the product and buy it or it wont be a good option? Friends, do let me know the positives as well as the negatives. Also, is it worth the cost? Appropriate replies are highly appreciated on a very high note. Thanks in advance for the help.take Care

Re: Need information on Fractal Design Arc

Hello mate. I will share my part of knowledge how much I know about the Fractal Design Arc. Personally, I like the Front Faschia; fan grills look really eye catching , curvy corners is also nice , finish is just superb, button & connector position are well placed. Also there is Nice powder coating all round.However, on the other hand, I dislike the big branding on front. Also, the side panel fan mount appears cheap and flimsy.I hope my information helps. Thank You.

Hi buddy. How are you. Appears like a superior case although in my estimation the door should have been left on, it would have given a completely different look. I am with the option that this is wider than the R2 to permit for enhanced cable routing behind the MB tray. However, the biggest disappointment I have is with the R2, the PSU cable and 8 pin MB cable can resist to get behind the MB tray. The cost is really acceptable and it is worth buying in this range.

Hi mate. I am fine and doing well. The thing that has blown me away with Fractal Design Arc is that it has loads of fan mounts and in addition to it nice motherboard mounting and cable grommets. However, according to me, I feel that they should at least guarantee enough space between motherboard tray and side panel for cables in the future. Also, even I feel like the above reply said that the range is really reasonable.

Hey dude, my vote is a big yes for this product. This case is extremely targeted at cooling, 8x fan slots in total and 3x 140mm incorporated. Although the Define R3 is not deprived in cooling, the Arc will unquestionably be even superior and also maintain water-cooling in top plate. Also, the Upper HDD cage is detachable and also rotatable. The important point to look out is that it is also accessible for System Integrators. Hence, I do not think that there should be any second thoughts on this.

Hello. I would like to tell you that graceful top and front panels are together with no trouble not fixed and pre-fitted along with fan filters to make certain a dust free interior. There are supplementary 5 fan slots offered for optional fans. In addition, there is supplementary, vertically mounted expansion slot which is appropriate for fan controllers. The motherboard mounting plate has rubber enclosed holes in which you can effortlessly route the cables to a section behind the motherboard, which provides abundant storage liberty.

Guys, I am really obliged by such wonderful replies. I feel, looking at the posts there are more positives in the product compared to negative aspect. I thank you all for enlightening me so much. I am completely blown away by the fast replies. You all really made my day. In fact, I did not anticipate so much information. I feel that thanks is also a small word after the help. Take Care.