Thread: Configuration for personal computer under 17K

Configuration for personal computer under 17K

Hi, guys I am planning to buy a personal computer, as my budget is between 17 to 18K, If I say about my usage, I have to use it in a very basic way, I have to work most probably on Microsoft office and tally. And a more with internet and little bit of games, I don’t play it often but still some support to the games too, so which will be the good configuration for me? Shall I buy it from any showroom or assemble it from any hardware shop?

Re: Configuration for personal computer under 17K

Yeah brother, whatever budget you have decided is quiet good, not bad, and I hope you’ll get the PC under that. In fact I would recommend you, that don’t buy it from the company as they always charge more than any other places, they have the build name on which they survive in the market otherwise as a customer support point of view they didn’t provide any kind of proper support. So rather assemble it.

See, as you have mentioned the budget you can prefer the processor from the AMD, though the Intel has a good support, and many good capabilities, it is too costly than any other, you’ll get just little bit difference in this both if your compare, and this you’ll get around 2.5K, and always prefer to transcends RAM, as I think you’ll get the DDR3 that you will get around 1K or may be cheaper than these, because it is always varies. And a motherboard from the Gigabyte family.

If you are planning to buy the compute from the company directly you can refer to their websites, as they have may option regarding buying a new PC. Where you can easily describe you configuration and it will generate the amount for that particular hardware, or there are too many options where you can compare to other brands and other configurations too, but still I would insist you to buy from any hardware shop, as you’ll get the same PC cheaper than the company.

As you have mentioned you want to use it for the general purpose only, you can refer to these configuration, as I am not sure about the price right now but before 1 month it was like 19k, In that you have AMD athlon 635 processor and a 500GB of hard drive and DDR 3 RAM, but if you are looking for Intel only you may get the Intel’s dual core E5200 in just 3.5k. And cabinet from the Odyssey. And always prefer the monitor from the dell, it is too good, I suggest you to buy Dell St222. LED22’.

You’ll get the PC from Lenovo here I am mentioning the name of that PC and their configuration, I would say, it was the PC which is suitable to you. The name is “Lenovo 3000 H100 53118BQ”, In that you’ll get the Intel Pentium Dual Core E2140 processor with 1.60 GHz, DDR2 SDRAM, 80 GB hard disk, And as it is a PC made by the LENOVO itself, other accessories like monitor, keyboard and mouse that will of LENOVO only. But it is good.

For you Intel DG33TL this motherboard will be more beneficial, as whatever if you concern, first of all you’ll get this motherboard around 3.8K and it support almost latest processors from the AMD and Intel, but among them you'll get only selected options only, as all other is too costly. but don't be panic, as suppose if you get the PC which has a lowest capacity or some of its feature is lees then you expected, then also its fine, as whatever you had mentioned, my suggestion satisfies it actually.