Thread: Tips to improve Mic output

Tips to improve Mic output

Guys and girls out there, I would like to tell you that I am learning Dj mixing from an institute and have interest in making some recording works. I use the recordings on my personal Shure SM5 Microphone. It’s really great experience to listen songs and to make voice chat that it is so clearly sounds. It is great to make Djing on it. The output on reception is good. But my friends told me that while gaming it requires a great compatibility with the system. I have done voice chat on that so many times. But that day my friends told me that they are not able to hear my sound on it. From that day I have not used that Mic since it is not working for chat. Kindly provide solution for this problem.

Re: Tips to improve Mic output

Valla, sounds nice that you are learning to make people rock and roll on the floors all over. Its good to use branded and costlier products on such events and even knowing the uses of these products but knowing technically about those is much important while they are being used. I will suggest you that you should also learn to use Mics on PC interface. It’s very important. So first go in the sound interface and then check the sound input and output settings. If they are changed then you have to make suitable changes. Nothing else to suggest. Go and rock!!!!!

Hmmm, sounds good option for my Mic purchase as well, in your query I have found solution of my quest. I was planning to buy a new brand Headphone. You are having Shure’s headset which I have heard about and as you are enjoying on it. I will plan for seinizer or the one which you have that’s Shure’s. And against that I am giving you solution for the query. It has really easy solution just do changes in the Output by increasing the level of input sound device. Nothing else. If this doesn’t work then re-install the sound driver.

Mostly these input and output devices have very silly problems and easy solutions to make them come over. You just have to make them plug-in back or to check their settings. In their drivers interface. Where you can clearly see the changes which are missed to do and what to do. This will solve your problem . Now the question arises about improving the quality of the output. Then you have option of increase the existing quality in the interface itself. Otherwise re-install the driver using the driver Cd.

The solution provider above has made me confused about your question and which question to be answered. So I have decided to answer your entire question. Now you asked about the setting changes to be made which are available in the ends of the taskbar. Open the icon of sound where you will find all the options about increasing the Mic volume, improving the quality by changing it to various interfaces like 5.1 speakers, woofers etc. same things are applicable to the sound output. And one thing I want to clarify is that the output can never be exceed from the appropriate quality the output device has been set by default. Either you can enjoy with the current one or you can try some others like JBL, BOSE, ALTEC LANSING,SONY,YAMAHA,PANASONIC,SEINISER ETC. That’s all for your queries.