Thread: Windows buttons is not working in Razer Lycosa

Windows buttons is not working in Razer Lycosa

I am using computer in which I was running windows vista after that I have installed the windows 7 in my computer. I am using Razer Lycosa keyboard in my computer. My keyboard was working absolutely fine when I was running the windows vita but after installing the windows 7 I am facing this problem with my keyboard. My widow’s key is not functioning properly. Is there any way to solve this problem then please let me know it will be very helpful to me?

Re: Windows buttons is not working in Razer Lycosa

I have read your problem and I have ine suggestion which you can try to solve your problem. To solve this problem I think you should first remove your keyboard from your computer and after that turnoff your computer. Now start your computer again after that connect your keyboard again in your computer. After that try to use your windows key again. Because by removing and connecting the keyboard will refresh all the key of your keyboard. So try this trick.

After reading your problem I can suggest you one thing that first uninstall the keyboard driver from your computer and then delete all the temporary files from your computer. After doing that restart your computer. Now when your computer start again at that time remove your keyboard and connect it again by doing this it will show you that new hardware found and it will automatically download the driver in your computer also. After that you will be able to use the windows key.

If your windows key is not working with your computer then I think you should try to connect your key board with some other computer. Or if you have any other keyboard then connect it with your computer then check the windows key is working or not? If it is working fine then I think there is something wrong with your keyboard only. And if it is not working fine then I think there is something wrong with your computer only. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you facing this problem after installing the windows 7 then I think something went wrong at the time of installing the windows 7. That is why I suggest you to re-install the windows 7. After that you will not face any problem after doing all this thing. If possible make sure that you don’t install the windows7 from same disk. If you have any other disk then use that disk to install the windows 7. After reinstalling the windows 7 you will not find any problem with your key board.

After reading all the post I have tried to solve the problem. I have tried my keyboard with different computer but my keyboard is working perfectly with other computer. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the keyboard driver but it doesn’t make any difference for me. Now I don’t know what to do to solve this problem please tell me any more solution to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you for all the help.

If you are facing this problem even after trying all the solution then I think you should look for the your keyboard driver update on the internet. If there are any updates available on the internet for your keyboard then download it in your computer. After that install that driver and then restart your computer. After doing that you will not face any difficulty with your computer and your keyboard. I hope my given ideas will work for you and you will be able to solve your problem.