Thread: xantrex powersource 400 is not getting powered on

xantrex powersource 400 is not getting powered on

I hope you all have read the title properly and must have got the problem that I am facing right now, well the problem is that I have a backup power utility which is xantrex powersource 400 and the problem with that utility is that it is not getting powered on also. Not even for charging its been in such state for 15+ months and imagine that I have kept it for so long time, now why I have come here so that I am thinking of powering it on again, so what do you all think what should I do so that it gets powered on and gift it a new lease of life.

Re: xantrex powersource 400 is not getting powered on

Its time to open up the utility and check where exactly is the issue since the product is with you then you can open it up and check for the obvious damage or setup. Also do not forget to check its connections and/or breakers, etc so these are the small things that you need to take care of your object so that it continues to function properly, as such it has been idle for 15+ months so as such it is very difficult I think to begin functioning properly.

See if it has been damaged then why don’t you replace it with a new one have you checked for the warranty period in it so have you checked for the warranty with the product if not then make sure you check it properly and if it comes under the warranty then you will have to ensure that you get it replaced as soon as possible. So this is what the suggestion that I can give it to you right now so do look out for the replacement as soon as possible.

No I don’t want to get it replaced I want to work on it mechanically well thanks for giving the solutions I will try and work on the suggestion that you have given so thanks for reminding about that but apart from that if you have any other solution for me which I can quickly refer to and have a affix to it then do comment in here I will be very much happy to know about them, so in case if you are having any other solutions for me then please do reply here I am waiting.

Check out for the external power see if it is not getting charged then it is best to see the adapter or the battery of the xantrex powersource 400 may be it was un used for so much time and hence it has started giving such kind of problems to you. Well you have to make sure that you keep a check on all the above mentioned things. so do the necessary things that I have mentioned here and I hope it helps you in solving the problem for you.

Hey thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here but overall I am not at all satisfied with the response that I have got here because I did not get what I was looking for anyways you all did respond to my query, so appreciate that you all have answered out my query. Well lets see if i am able to get something from the other website as well. I will try that and inform you all whether it worked for me or not.