Thread: Poor warranty service given by the Asus people

Poor warranty service given by the Asus people

Guys I want to share with you all the pathetic service given by the asus people well after having looked at some review in a good website I decided to go ahead with a laptop which is U30JC so in that it was clearly mentioned that the warranty is of two years but within some weeks of usage it failed and the psu went off so I called them up and asked for a replacement in return they asked me to fill up some information and asked me to fill out the information when your battery is out and all that stuff otherwise they will not be sending any replacement. So what do you all have to say on these obviously anyone would be angry on that.

Re: Poor warranty service given by the Asus people

Yes it is obviously bad and hence that’s what I want to say here well if you are talking about the service then let me tell you all that asus has a history of giving such poor services to its customers well I make sure that I do not go with such manufactures because we are well aware of their services so you also better be careful about the same and do not repeat the same mistake again. So I hope you have learned something from this mistake and you will not repeat it again.

Have you looked out for a asus service center near your locality if you haven’t then look out for one and instead of having a chat on the phone with the support staff take your laptop to the service center and show it to them and ask them to get a replacement otherwise call the dealer from where you had brought this laptop and tell him that you want it replaced those will be the good options for you, so you can definitely try that. Having a talk on the phone will not give you any results since the guy on the phone will tell you some methods that will not work out for you, so go ahead with the method that I have specified hope it works for you.

Ok so if you are not having any other option or is the asus people are not giving you any replacement then the next option that is there with you is to get the psu replaced by a new one I think that’s the most effective option that you must give it a try. See if they are not responding to you in any manner then you must ensure that you must respond to them so that’s what I am advising you work on the suggestions that I have given here and psu from corsair would be a good option for you.

Ok thanks for all your support and the good advice that you have given here, I am really happy with the response that I have got here, so all credit goes to you guys for helping me and voicing out your opinions here now as it is specified above if they are not responding to me then I will have to take the matter on my own hands so that’s what I will have to do anyways thanks for all your response that you have given here appreciate your efforts for the same.