Thread: Which 3D glasses are suitable for high end gaming

Which 3D glasses are suitable for high end gaming

I want a 3D glass for my TV. I am also planing to upgrade my system to an better high quality system which can provide 3D effect in gaming and movies. I had gone through a series of products that provides support on the same. 3D glasses are not just the enough hardware I think will be needed. And one thing is their any kind of product that can be compatible with all, that means with the tv, monitor and other devices, so that I can configure them in all.

Re: Which 3D glasses are suitable for high end gaming

When you buy a complete set of home theater system then you will find that each set is associated with specific 3D glasses and it will be provided during the purchase. Otherwise, it is also possible to purchase separately. Nvidia offers an 3D glass with an monitor support. The monitor is specifically designed for providing high definition output. You must go for the most better choice and if you are configuring the same for your system then a high quality graphic card is also needed.

You might be not knowing that 3D glasses are actually two different colored filters. Each eye sees a different color and the combination of both transmitted to the brain provides the relief effect. Today there are around three types of glasses available. The passive 3D the first and very light. It comes with those blue filter on one side and the red one on the other side. The other one are having a electronics device and are heavier with high quality output. And finally, the universal 3D glasses compatible with all types of TVs.

First to capture the 3D in good conditions, you need to focus on the necessary equipment available on the market. To make the most of this new process you have to think 3D TV with his glasses is adequate with a PlayStation 3, video games, blu ray and etc. So if you are planing to get a new 3D set then you must go through various review on the same so that you can sensible choose an proper hardware. 3D setup in games or in for home entertainment is really costly.

Initially flat screens can be the first choice and there you will need to choose between two main technologies. The first is 3D Plasma or LCD TV 3D. Both have good quality with a better rendering of black. Both are capable of providing a better viewing angle. LCD TVs offer greater clarity in the rendering, longer life and less energy consumed. Just going for the glasses is not enough, that is because they are a secondary hardware. You need a actual support on your basic parts.

First, it is important to note that 3D TV must also be compatible to 2D. Hence, any 2D video content can be viewed on a 3D display by removing his glasses and disabling the 3D function in the menus of the TV. You will enjoy even better 2D image due to superior performance of 3D TV. So you must also test the same before getting new upgrades. The issue with the wide screen tvs are they stretch the picture too much which destroys the resolution of smaller video.