Thread: PSU Need for configure new gaming system

PSU Need for configure new gaming system

I just got a older video card which my friend does not want at all. I bought that from him and he told me that you must not not think of to connect the graphic card to the pc with your regular power supply. I just within some days ago purchased a new system and it came with 400w regular power supply. Now that looks strong to me and the charge looks like that it can hold the power for graphic card. But I want to still know more for the same. If I need to change then which one will you recommend me.

Re: PSU Need for configure new gaming system

He can be right to some extent which depends on the graphic card and other games usage. I will recommend you to use 700W power supply which is the best I can recommend. The same is also recommended for system running Intel Core i7 and higher systems. This can be the maximum source for each output. It is really recommended that you must go for a new one in case of the older one. This can be better for future also.

NZXT Unveils its New Power Supply HALE90. If you are planing to buy a new one then you go for this. The psu is entirely for gamers. It provides you maximum stability and power. This unit has have 80 + PLUS Gold certification and a single 12V rail. The standards are compatible with ATX 12V v2.2 and EPS 12V V2.92, its consumption is less than 1W. There are other more power supply that I can recommend but this can be the best for regular one.

The upgrade of power supply depends on your choice. Like you can go for Corsair which has announced psu's in professional AX Series. This are the entirely new psu in the AX series. You can buy them for 750W, 850W and 1200W power rate. It is right that gpu consumes more power when you are playing game. You had not mentioned the exact model of graphic card that you are using right now. So that also creates a impression on your choice of psu.

There is one more psu that I had in my system and it is Revolution85. It comes in the range of high-end modular design which come in two new models of 920W and 1020W. All are better and best recommended for gaming system. This has a good improvement over the models Enermax 1050W SLI / CrossFireX which also have 4 lines +12 v voltage failure only 30 meetings (120th overall). You can check your regular power supply for sometime. If you find that the system is not working properly then just go an upgrade the same.

There is one more factor that is needed to consider when you are buying a power supply. If for going for a low usage then the minimum recommendation for the same must be 600W. This must be proper with 12v line and has 20A because most current graphics and processors need a lot more power. Currently, the most recognized sources because they are extremely quiet Seasonic S12, Antec and Enermax Noisetaker Phantom, but then we'll talk a little bit of makes and models.