Thread: Is it worth to buy a Samsung monochrome laser and HP AIO INKJET?

Is it worth to buy a Samsung monochrome laser and HP AIO INKJET?

Hey guys, I wanted to put a question on this forum, I have 6 year old printer and I wanted to replace it because Dell is not providing drivers for it which can work on my Windows 7 ultimate. I want to change it anyhow because cost of printing in this printer too high and out of my budget. I want this printer for home use; at my place I print text document and PDF files, so I need in color also. I am thinking to but printer with scanner and copy feature also, so can anyone suggest me the best; I have bit knowledge about monochrome laser and All in one inkjet. I am waiting for the reply from you, thanks you!

Re: Is it worth to buy a Samsung monochrome laser and HP AIO INKJET?

Hello I have gone through to your question and as per my knowledge with both of these printers, I can say that both the option you have is quite wonderful, if I was in place of you, I would have bought both of them. Because monochrome laser is a relatively inexpensive for per page printing and for faster speed you should go with inkjet or All in One inkjet which will allow you to do printing, scanning and copy documents as well as occasional color printouts, both are best in current market and in their own way of working. So all the best!

Hello, I am fan of Samsung Monochrome Laser printer, and as I am the fan of it,I wanted to share some important feature and work efficiency of printer. I wanted to say that the main thing about this printer is it will keep the cost per page printed as low as possible, you can use this printer for daily rough use for printing of text files. In addition I must say that you can print double sided printing, you can also do wireless printing, but only single small disadvantage is that it is not overly concern with printer. Price of this printer is 5000. I think this is cheap and best, so as per my suggestion you must go with this only. Thanks for asking such question

Hello friends, I am not completely agreed with above post, as I am the fan of HP all in one inkjet, you must consider my point also. I want to share some of the feature of inkjet with you all, using this printer, you will be able to cover few color printing jobs, you will get good print quality which not available in monochrome, and also the copy speed is nice in this printer. If you need high quality print, then you have easy access to a professional printer service. It also provide excellent high quality scanning, in case of wireless printing, you can do that also in this printer. The cost of this printer is same as monochrome has. So as per my choice you must go with this only or else you have your own choice.

Hey thanks man, I was in need of the same answer, as I was very confused among these two printers. But I want to clear that I am still confused just because of above debate, and I have planned to buy the both of the printers, one I will use at my home and another I will use at my office, as I was not knowing that my office printer is also not working properly. But still I have not decided that which printer I will use at which place. Then too thanks a lot to all for the concern, without you it was not possible for me to make a choice.