Thread: Trade offs of highest quality resolution for a printer

Trade offs of highest quality resolution for a printer

Hello everyone, I was just enquiring for a color printer and I was wondered. The trade off of selecting highest quality resolution as default for printing, but it gives slower output, so I wanted to know that do we have any other option for the same, because I am looking out for a new color printer with high resolution quality. For the time being I am not able to see what will be the effect of toner, but I put question over here so that I can get the best answer and option for me, so I am waiting for your reply and thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Trade offs of highest quality resolution for a printer

Hello, I have seen your case and question and I have an answer for you. If you are using more toner than it will give you a financial impact, as its price are too high in the market as compared to other printers. If you are printing at high quality more toner is being used to achieve that quality which you are demanding for printing. Maximum quantity of toner will be used for high quality printing purpose. So choose the Best option for you, All the best!

Hey I am agreed with above statement and it is absolutely right. If you want to check then you can see this with absolute certainty is to carry out the bench test. Just do one thing take two toners, use it one after another on the same printer, from first toner make printout of high quality again and again, after that take second and print some low quality again and again. You will automatically come to know that which one is giving you more print facility with which quality. So I would recommend you to use Toner Cartridge.

Hello friend, I did the same as you have mentioned in the above post and I have got my answer. But I want to say that it’s not as long and uses less paper, I weight the cartridge before and after test run. And I have found that high quality printing is slower in performance but the quality is incomparable, and with low quality is uses less cartridge and gives the better output. But as per my prospective it should be done at lab quality scale. Thanks a lot for replying to my post.