Thread: Need for adding up an external eSata support to system

Need for adding up an external eSata support to system

It is right to say that many devices use an external SATA and eSATA ahs been taken much more resistant than conventional internal SATA connection. So for that I want some help to build up an external hard drive support for my system. How to do that. I tried to find some enclosures for the same but there is nothing much provided. It can give me an easy solution to plug and unplug the drive from the system. Also my spare hard drive will be used if this worked. Thanks.

Re: Need for adding up an external eSata support to system

Simply go an buy an handy eSATA adapter. You get two sata cables with the same which you need to plug on your hard drive and that's it. When you connect the hard drive from outside it is connected and it works fine. No hassle to do different settings and modify your hardware. You can simply plug the adapter over your motherboard and done. This is also a very low cost consuming. In this each port is connected to an eSATA port via internal SATA cables included.

Yes you can add an eSATA jack to your system. There is no big deal in doing that, all you need is some basic hardware and tools. On some motherboards it is necessary to comply with an order of connection of S-ATA connectors, which are then marked with different colors. The dark blue is for the primary hard drive, white for the second disk and so on. If you're wrong, your drive will not appear in My Computer, or message when Windows starts will inform you of an error. To avoid this, refer to the manual that came with your motherboard.

To overcome your problem, you can easily get an eSATA jack, or external S-ATA connector. Whichever you need. This offers you an direct connection to the S-ATA port on the motherboard and it allows the S-ATA disk running at full speed. If your computer has an eSATA socket, you can make an external drive with this standard and it is not complicated. A very less complicated solution for this is using an external hard disk enclosure for the same. You can buy that from any local store.

Go for Sil2515 controller is a dual port SATA natively. It supports data rates of 300 Mb / s all the same features as the latest hot plug and Native Command Queuing (NCQ).ESATA host systems may not add eSATA via the PC Card or PCI Express PCI controllers. In addition, growing numbers motherboards come with an eSATA jack. It is located near the network ports, USB and audio. It is also possible to use adapters to make the slot compatible SATA eSATA ports. You can use this on laptops also.

Have you seen Thecus N2050. It can consume 3.5-inch hard drives and SAT. The disks are cooled by a small 40mm fan running in RAID 1. It is an entire case which is nice and has several functions. All you need is to carry the same and connect your drive inside the case. You can transfer your data easily from once source to another in this. It is powered by usb and other sources also. A very easy to use and simple connection tool you can try.