Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Monitor does not shutdown properly

Hardware Peripherals

Old 10-05-2011

Monitor does not shutdown properly

Actually im facing a strange problem with my Pc.Whenever i switch off my cpu it doesn't start but if i disconnect one end of the wire(which connect cpu to LCD) it starts....(very strange isn't it) ..so i bought a new wire but this time whenever i switch on my PC first of all it shows that wire is disconnected after 5-6 seconds it start automatically showing poor picture quality like shadow and some lines..So i don't know wheter the problem is with Wire,Cpu or SMPS may be?plzz help

Old 10-05-2011

Re: Monitor does not shutdown properly

This shows that your system is not shutting down properly. There can be some issue with power chip on the motherboard. Do this open up your system and then clean all the dust if any. Then disconnect all the hardware like cd rom, hard drive and connect only processor, powersupply and monitor. Connect your keyboard/mouse, and try to shutdown and restart a number of time. Check the cables. If there is no issue then connect back the hardware. If not then you will need to show that to some technician.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,