Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to scan from hp photosmart premium c309g-m on mac

Hardware Peripherals

Old 06-05-2011

Not able to scan from hp photosmart premium c309g-m on mac

I had connected HP Photosmart Premium C309G-M scanner printer on Mac pc. It looks to be installed properly. But there is some issue with scanning. I can scan anything. I had tried using a third party tool for scanning purpose but this not working. The system has Snow Leopard installed on the same. The system looks be working well and the printer is also detected.

Old 06-05-2011

After connecting the scanner you have to run software updates. So that you can get the latest functioning drivers. This will simply help you to use the scanner more properly. There are number of third party scanners that does not support Mac and due to which you face such issue. Just go ahead with fresh updates and see whether it is working or not. After connecting the scanner you must get a notification on the screen for installation.
Old 09-05-2011

I can provide you a bit help in fixing the problem you are facing. First you can try removing the existing printer/scanner and try to add the same. Based on your printer model you would be able to get the right drivers available online. Once the drivers is installed it will start working. There is no need to use any third party mac app. The OS comes with a required scanner utility which is quiet enough for managing the scanning work.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,