Thread: HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless installation fails on windows XP.

HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless installation fails on windows XP.

I have installed the windows XP home edition on mine system and I have also purchased the new HP Photosmart C4780. I have installed the HP Photosmart C4780 printer via USB connection and now I need to install wireless but while I am doing this I am not able to install it. I have tried lots of time to install but after that I have got the same issue on mine system. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless installation fails on windows XP.

For the network name is the name of the modem that connects to your system. Leave the cursor on the connection icon in the system, then you will see displayed the name. You can also look beneath the box, CA must be in writing, provided that no change. To get the WPA key is the password to connect to the wifi. He, too, if you have not changed and should write to the modem (for information, the modem is the box that gives you Internet access. Is one that has plenty of buttons, which can flash, or be put out? )

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this you need to first uninstall the all hp program. To do this go to the control panel and under that go to the add/remove program. Now under that remove the all HP software. Now once you finish this make click here. Now once you make click here you will get the website and under that make check mark on the Download drivers and software and after that follow the steps given on the site. I hope this will help you.

I've been through this same issue and after a long search I'd suggest that you contact the manufacture where you purchased the HP Photosmart C4780 and after passing through the problem. You can contact or call then that will give you perfect solution to your problem. If you do not help, I'd suggest you to contact the HP website and after passing through the problem. I hope this will definitely solve your problem.

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have HP DeskJet F2180 printer. Last night I have tried to install the HP DeskJet F2180 printer and I have finished successfully. Now when I look for the printer on system I won’t get the any printer on mine system. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.