Thread: Black & white printing only from HP Officejet pro 8500A

Black & white printing only from HP Officejet pro 8500A

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and I have also purchased the Officejet pro 8500A printer. Everything on the system works perfectly except mine Officejet pro 8500A printer. When try to print on color I am not able to do that. Mine Officejet pro 8500A printer only prints on the black white. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest me setting to change the printer to color. Please help me on this issue and so that I can print on color.

Re: Black & white printing only from HP Officejet pro 8500A

I have faced the same issue on mine printer as well and after long searching I have checked mine cartridge from the printer. So that I have found that mine cartridge not working properly and so that I have changed the mine cartridge and after that mine issue was get solved. So therefore I would like to suggest you to change the cartridge and so that you can solve your issue. After changing the cartridge go through your issue and I hope this will surely solve your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and I goggled out lot of solution but I didn’t got the any solution but after that I have reconnected mine all connection and after that mine issue was get solved. I think it is necessary to check the printer cable. It can sometimes be the printer cable is not connected so well, the printer generates different types of problems. In this case it is necessary to check the printer cable. If it's nice then replace it and connect very well in the network. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall the all driver and after that go through your issue. to do this follow the below steps: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run program type devmgmt.msc and then hit the ok button. Now on the device manger go to the printer driver and then uninstall it. Now once you finish the uninstalling and after that install new driver on your system. I hope this will help you.

I've been through this same problem and I have eyes bulging out a lot of time to solve this problem but I had no solution to any problem of mine. So I finally decided to contact the manufacture and thereafter was mine issue resolved. So therefore I would suggest that you contact the manufacture in which you purchased the HP Officejet Pro 8500A and after going through your problem and give you the perfect solution for your problem. Hope this helps.

I would suggest updating the driver from HP official website. For this you need to go to the official website of HP and after going under the driver and software section. Now here type the printer model number in the field and after they hit the download. Now, once you've finished this type, operating system and after installing the driver given in the website. Now, once it finishes downloading and then it installs on your system. Hope this helps.