Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to connect hp Photosmart with airprint

Hardware Peripherals

Old 05-05-2011

How to connect hp Photosmart with airprint

How to connect HP Photosmart 309a on Airprint. I had sold this printer to my friend. He has apple devices at his home Most of the device are able to access files through Airprint. He want me to configure the same on Airprint. But I am not aware about any procedure. I hope this printer will work. So that I can sell it off and get a new one. I want a simple way doing the same.

Old 05-05-2011

You have to find whether the printer is compatible with AirPrint or not. You can find the same on apple site. You just have to configure the printer on any mac system and done. The printer is simply shared. You can access the printer on different portable devices. Add the airprint app and done. The printer will be visible once configured. To get more information you can checkout videos on youtube.
Old 06-05-2011

You have to add the printer on Airprint through a mac system. The process is quiet simple here. Most of the time the printer works but sometime if printer firmware is not compatible then things might not work. You have to simply get a new firmware which is a bit complicated. Before selling just go on the official website of hp and checkout the list of compatible printer with AirPrint and check back.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,