Thread: My hard drive only booting to logo screen

My hard drive only booting to logo screen

I have recently installed the Windows 7 on my computer. After installing that when I tried to boot my computer then it shows me the logo Windows logo screen and it get hanged at that point. I waited for 10 to 15 minutes but there was no change. I tried to boot it many times but all the times it shows me the same thing. I cannot understand that why it is showing me this issue. Please tell me the way to resolve the problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: My hard drive only booting to logo screen

I'm not sure, but I think the common element to their persistent problems has been the BIOS. Of course, there is always the motherboard and memory. Sometimes change around or a stick seems to solve things in a way not evident. Therefore go to the BIOS setting and set all to the default to see if that can resolve the issue for you. I wish that you will be out of the issue after this.

Check to ensure that no external devices are connected when you try to install the operating system. Make sure the new drive is connected correctly and has completely removed the old drive. Perhaps the old cable was the problem and not the drive itself. Make sure the new drive is set as the boot device in BIOS. Default load unsafe in the BIOS and try to install. Could be your BIOS settings are correct. If you leave the old drive to install Windows screen appears try to repair before the installation screen. This could take a long time. To completely remove the old drive installation will start. After installing you can reconnect the old drive to transfer files.

If you are getting the logo of Windows 7, then failing to reach the setup screen. They seem to have started the installation and never let it finish or not finish properly. When booting as of the CD that do not obtain the Windows logo 7 until the primary reboot after disk partition as the files for expansion takes place. Did you make fresh partitions on new disk while the installer got to that end? It must have been the second step within the installation.

The most excellent thing you be able to perform at this point is make use of gparted to take out every partitions. It sounds like the 100 meg concealed boot partition which Windows 7 installs is fraudulent. I would clean the drive and start over. After that while installing Windows on the clean drive allow Windows to set up the disk as well as format it.