Thread: Where to find printer driver for CP2025 Color Laserjet

Where to find printer driver for CP2025 Color Laserjet

I have installed Windows 7 64bit operating system on my pc and recently have bought a new HP CP2025 Color Laserjet. When I am trying to install its software then it will not work in my system. It will ask me to download their universal driver from the HP website and it will work but the jpeg file wont print in color. Does anyone know how do I get this printer to work properly? Thanks

Re: Where to find printer driver for CP2025 Color Laserjet

Can you check whether you have the driver for the CP2020 series or something different? Can you check whether there is a pick for color or mono printing in the driver which is needed to be set properly. Also check to make sure that one of the colors is out of toner then it will only print black. You can check this by printing an internal page like the supplies status page from the control panel.

Re: Where to find printer driver for CP2025 Color Laserjet

Even I am facing this problem when trying to install the drivers. When i installed PCL 6 drivers then it worked but still I cannot do duplex printing, no color printing when I go into properties of the printer then it just says - Color - no and I cannot seem to find a way to change this. I am also facing an issue at the same time when the printer is printing never asked pages with - GET/DevMgmt/DiscoveryTree.xml HTTP/1.1. Any ideas?

You will have to install both the PLC 6 and then CP2025 printer drivers and then go to the printer and right click on it and then go to Properties and after that in the droplist for both printers you need to go to Device Settings tab and at the bottom of the list you just have to set the device type color and press ok. After doing this your printer will have no more troubles again.