Thread: Need information on IC Diamond thermal compound

Need information on IC Diamond thermal compound

Does anyone has used IC Diamond thermal compound. My friend suggested me to use this on my system and after a regular interval of time it is needed to be replaced. This one which I mentioned is one of the most highest quality of thermal paste. Does this is true. Is there any better choice under this. I am planing to go for a new and bigger cooling fan which can keep my system much more cooler.

Re: Need information on IC Diamond thermal compound

IC Diamond Thermal grease is composed of 7 Carat Diamond particles allowing better heat exchange between the processor and heatsink. It is in the form of a small syringe with the main characteristics of the pulp included. Diamond has the virtues of five times better thermal conductivity compared to silver. 92% was composed of pure diamond, the IC Diamond thermal paste 7 Carat provides superior heat transfer and electrically non conductive. 7 Carat Diamond does not conduct electricity.

IC is a company specializing in applying advanced technologies to computer components related to cooling. Thus the new products is an kind of extremely developed and effective cooling solutions for a minimal cost. Innovation Cooling LLC is dedicated to providing cooling solutions incorporating advanced technologies and highly reliable so that they can achieve extreme performance. If you are opting for go for the same then you can simply go.

For an regular home system thermal paste is needed. It is common that at some applications the cpu generates a lot heat and there it is needed better cooling. What happens is that the new processors and are outfitted with thermal paste, if you look at the new processors will see leading as a white protective functions as the thermal paste. When for any reason, over time you have to remove the processor from its location and reapply the paste.

I think the Noctua NT-H1 is excellent and covers beautifully. I had to try 5 different ocz / zalman / arctic / Cooler master) to arrive at the Noctua I would not change more. in testing, Cooler Master is great but there are some application that needed some more cooling. It is the gaming system that needs better cooling support. Today many systems come with liquid cooling support which is more than enough for cooling and you do not need to really rely on thermal compound.

Exactly to some extent it is not necessary to provide a thermal paste at regular time. I do not see reason to change but there are people who do, the only difference in changing the pasta are like 2 or 3 degrees lower temperature but not much, even I put my old processor pc to another without changing the pasta and runs smoothly, never change the paste and I have no temperature problems. So if your cpu is getting heating get your paste replaced.