Thread: Canon printer is not giving proper output.

Canon printer is not giving proper output.

Hi I am using the Canon Printer on my desktop and my printer was working fine before some days but after that I suddenly start getting the problem with my laptop. Now whenever I print anything it gives m one vertical line which blocks the so many alphabets. And the alignment of the print Is also not ok. If you have any idea to solve this problem then please let me know it will be very helpful for me. I have tried so many things but I am facing the same problem again.

Re: Canon printer is not giving proper output.

I referred your post and after reading your it first I would like to ask you which printer you are using and I suggest you to just open the remove the cartridge and insert it again. After doing that try to print one page then if you are facing the same problem then check you cartridge is not get emptied and if you are not facing the problem then your problem is fixed. I hope this much information will be helpful to you to solve your issue and you will not find any difficulties to solve your problem.

I am using Canon MP145. As you have said in your post about removing the cartridge I tried that and removed the cartridge and inserted again. But after doing that also I am facing the same problem again and again. Please tell me what to do with this problem. Is there anything wrong with my printer setting? If you know anything then please tell me what setting should I do to resolve this issue? Please reply me with proper steps it will be very helpful for me. Thank you.

If you are finding the same problem even after trying the all things then I have one more idea to solve your problem. For that you have to do following steps.
    • First open the printer driver. Then click on the Maintenance tab.
    • Now you will find the option of the deep cleaning. Just click on it. And wait till its finishes.
    • After it’s done. Set the print head alignment. And then click on the ok.

After performing the all the steps you will not find the any problems with your printouts.

I have done the all the settings and after that I tried to print one page it was working fine. But after that I turned off my computer and next day when I start my computer and tried to print again at that time I started facing same problem again. Then I checked all the setting again I found that previously made all the changes were gone and I have to make those changes again. So I changed the setting and after that it was working fine but whenever I restart the computer I always need to perform all these steps again and again which is very frustrating. Please help me with it.

As you are saying your problem according to that I think there is some problem with your drivers only, I suggest you to go to control panel and then click on add remove programs and then find your printer drivers name and then click on remove. After that if you are getting the repair option then repair it otherwise just remove it and install it again and it’s done. Just try the all these steps I hope it will make your things work again. Please reply if you have any problem with that.