Thread: HP Photosmart C8180 Printer showing Offline

HP Photosmart C8180 Printer showing Offline

I am using the Macbook Pro along with the HP Photosmart C8180 wireless printer. Everything on the system works fine except HP Photosmart C8180. Mine HP Photosmart C8180 shows offline every time and it doesn’t print mine document. I have performed the diagnostics and it has successes but after that also it shows offline. I also not able to print via USB, now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please can anyone suggest on this.

Re: HP Photosmart C8180 Printer showing Offline

Make sure the printer cable is associated with an Ethernet network port alive, more after that make sure the printer is receiving a proper IP address. The easiest way to confirm the shared printer is running properly is to send a print job from the host laptop to the local printer. If copies of actual work, then the problem is in another part of the shared wireless setup. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

At the same time so that other users can attach to print on a wireless LAN, which are required to enable print sharing on the laptop computer that hosts the printer. Primary, you have to go to "Start" menu and press the "Printers and Faxes" image. After that right-release on the printer that is meant for wireless sharing and also choose the "Properties" option. When you open the "Sharing" tab at the top of the Properties window, you can see all of the core values of sharing printers. Select the radio button after the "Share this printer", more after you choose a name for the shared printer. Confirm that you choose a name that additional users on your local network may be familiar with any problem, as this is what the printer will be classified, while joining it from remote laptops.

If your wireless printer sharing, still does not work correctly after you to share printers on the host laptop, which is supposed to ensure that the configuration of your laptop c the firewall. While the Windows Firewall is activated, is capable of blocking the network connections received full output, contain some of the normal services such as file and printer sharing. To prevent the firewall blocking the shared printer, to do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel make double click on the windows firewall and after that make hit on the exception tab and make sure that File and Printer Sharing selected ok. This move will allow sharing services, printers and faxes through your firewall, and that is supposed to be running both at the headquarters of the portable printer, as well as the entire laptop trying to add s to the wireless.

Have to change the position of the printer or laptop Macbook Air. Even if you are using a wireless link, factors such as metal objects or thick walls may be interference ratio. Connection attempt, and printing through the Macbook Air laptop, along with the printer in the room like. If this step problem-solving performance, look for items that may be interfering with the additional position and move or change its configuration. I hope this will help you.

I have bought the Macbook air and that has been connected to home network. The iMac is connected to the router and have 2 printers connected via USB. Both very good efforts for the printing of the air imac. The is connected to the wireless network and be able to see the printers but when trying to print using the air that says "printer offline" in the box print queue, although they are still online and running through the iMac. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.