Thread: Need driver for hp Photosmart c4280

Need driver for hp Photosmart c4280

I have bought the new system at mine home and I have installed the windows 7 on mine system. Everything on the system works fine without any issue. Recently I have bought the HP Photosmart C4280 printer. I have installed the HP Photosmart C4280 printer but after that mine system message me to install the driver but now I don’t how to do this can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can install mine driver to HP Photosmart C4280 printer. Please help me out from this and thanks in advance.

Re: Need driver for hp Photosmart c4280

Just connect your HP Photosmart C4280 printer to your system. The system itself will automatically detect the new hardware connected to the system and find all necessary drivers and files needed to configure the printer with the system. Make sure your system is connected to the Internet, and search the system for the new printer drivers on the local hard drive, then the CD drive and if it is not there, then search for drivers on the internet. Now your system will automatically download the software. I hope this will help you.

Far as I know everyone get drivers CD, along with other accessories to buy the new printer. It must also have received the CD driver HP Photosmart C4280, when you bought your new printer. So we need to do now is to insert the driver CD into the CD / DVD ROM drive on your system and run the installation. Usually, the installation will automatically install on your system, but if you want you can even install manually like any other application installed on your system. Follow the onscreen instructions and connect the printer to the system whenever requested. Once the process is complete, restart the system and this would be to install all the printer drivers on your system.

Thank you for your interest in my problem. He was very nice and sweet of you people to engage in my mail and delete part of your quality time to respond. Your suggestions are appreciated seriously, but I regret to say that the answers did not help me out anyway. I cannot find any CD driver with other accessories for the HP Photosmart C4280. Internet connection and printer settings on my system I helped install the necessary drivers in my system. Does anyone have any alternatives? Please help me. I am desperate to solve my issues with the printer driver.

I would recommend you to contact the dealer where you purchased the HP Photosmart C4280 HP or nearest Store Solutions. You can claim for the drivers CD from the store and get the CD needed him. Or if you are unable to assist you with respect to the subject of the printer driver, then you can buy the same driver CD or any other computer store or on the HP store. If you do not want to buy, then you can get through your friend and after that install the drivers. But buying your own installation CD would be a better option, as it will help in future.

You can download the drivers for the HP Photosmart C4280 from HP official website. Just search the HP Web site and open it. Go to the "Support & Drivers" link, which can be found at the top of the website. Now select the "Software and Drivers" tab on the left side of the screen. There you will see two options. Anyone can enter the printer name in the search bar or you can directly install the appropriate printer driver on your computer, for that you need to connect the printer to the computer for the name of the printer model the number can be accurately detected. Follow the onscreen instructions and you will be able to download the drivers for the HP Photosmart C4280.